Let me introduce myself. My name is Mark Sisson. I’m 63 years young. I live and work in Malibu, California. In a past life I was a professional marathoner and triathlete. Now my life goal is to help 100 million people get healthy. I started this blog in 2006 to empower people to take full responsibility for their own health and enjoyment of life by investigating, discussing, and critically rethinking everything we’ve assumed to be true about health and wellness...Tell Me More
Rachel is our contest winner with the correct answer of Fruity Cheerios!
Oh, Fruity Cheerios. Let me count the ways I detest thee:
1. 92% Carbs
2. Ingredient 1 = Whole Grain Corn
3. Ingredient 2 = Sugar
4. Ingredient 4 = Corn Syrup
5. Ingredient 5 = Corn Starch
6. They perpetuate the myth that dietary cholesterol is public enemy #1.
7. They use children involved in gross, unbridled Cheerio orgies to sell their product. (As if that child is excited about the Cheerios because they are Cheerios. I have a feeling he would be as excited if the Cheerios were, say, cotton balls, shiny nickels, or Vital Omegas. 😉 )
Enjoy those Vital Omegas, Rachel. They’ll certainly treat you better than Fruity Cheerios.
To learn more about why everyone should be supplementing with pure Omega 3 Fatty Acids check out: