I was featured on Fox News 11 Los Angeles this morning as a health expert discussing the benefits of a low carb lifestyle. I’ve gotta say it was pretty fun. Any chance I can get to spread the word about living a healthy life is (almost) always a blast. After the interview I stuck around to answer viewer questions for an exclusive web cast. Links to the videos, and a preview of the questions I answered, are below. I’d love to hear what you think, so pop back on over with some comments after you’ve viewed the videos. Thanks, everyone!
Video 2: Click on the video in the “Related Items” box (to the right of the video screen at the link above) for the Fox News Web Cast
Here’s a preview of some of the viewer questions:
- When is the best time in the day to work out?
- I was wondering if there is any way to go vegetarian. I want to go veggie but I don’t know how to go. Any ideas?
- How long should we wait after eating a meal before working out?
- I have a question regarding the low carb diet that I am on. I am craving sweets. I searched the shelves in local markets and there is nothing safe for me to have as a snack. Is there something that you can recommend?
- I’m a broke college student. I lost 20 lbs by not eating fast food and drinking lots of water. However, even though I lost that weight I want to know a fast and effective way to lose my belly fat… What do you recommend?
Video Recipe of My 2 Minute Salad
Video of My Beach Sprints
If you’re new to the site check out these blog posts for a quick primer about me and my diet philosophy:
Who is Mark? (BTW – I recently added some new pics of me and the fam. They’re towards the bottom.)
Subscribe to Mark’s Daily Apple feeds