Howdy fellow primal folks!

I've been rolling with this way of life for a little over a year now. It has done wonders for my health, vitality and all the other great side effects that you are already aware of.

Before going primal, I was taking a prescrip for Nexium (acid reflux) and also suffering from severe anemia. I do have a blood clotting disease, but the malabsorption of food didn't help vitamin/nutrient uptake.

Now things are moving along much better but I still struggle with fatigue throughout the day. I work out 3-5 days a week, focusing on weight/strength training with the help of a personal trainer. Cardio is minimized to 5-10 to warm up and 5-10 to cool down.

My diet is as follows most days:
IF until pre-workout whey shake or amino acid w/water
Lunch post-workout - chicken/beef/fish with spinach/broccoli
Snack - Jerky/sausage
Dinner - Steak/Fish with BAS or broccoli/squash

I sleep 8-9 hours a night of somewhat restful sleep.

Here is my dilemma. During the morning hours I have noticed that I'm really lagging unless I consume a lot of caffeine. Coffee, tea, zero-cal energy drinks..you name it...I've had it. This cycle creeps up on me and I realize I can't function without sustaining a high level of caffeine or that I can't sleep through the night. So last night was a wake up call to myself and I'd like to try and clean this business up, so my body can normalize and I can rest better, perform better, and sustain energy levels throughout the day. My 'wall' hits right after lunch which is my first real meal of the day but I have been eating this way for awhile so I think it's really more of a caffeine crash than anything.

Thoughts? Anyone else struggled with this and have any tips to share?