Hi, my name is Cecilia and I am as you can tell by my name, a cyclist who is just starting out on primal. I just started cycling two years ago, and between March and December I commute to work by bike, which is a total of 170 km/105 miles per week. Last summer I cycled across Sweden, a journey of 567 km/352 miles. Next summer I'm cycling from the south of Sweden to Paris to raise money for childrens cancer research (we're 1000 cyclist from Scandinavia doing this, it's called Team Rynkeby). I know cycling this much is not primal at all, but I will try to make it work for me and combine it with lifting heavy things.

Since I started cycling I lost some weight, but then gained it all back and more when my body got used to it. I got so hungry from all the workout that I ate junk almost everyday because I thought that I could. Nope, I just got fat. Now I'm at 75 kg/16g lbs which is to much for my 165 cm/5'5 height. I want to get healthier, stronger and a bit thinner so that I have less weight to carry all the way to Paris. I also want to change my lifestyle and stop with the binge eating. Just a few years ago I weighed 60 kg/132 lbs and I felt really comfortable at that so I'm striving for that weight again. Binge eating and sugar addiction has lead me to where I am now, and I hope primal can help me with that.

Your location: Stockholm, Sweden

Age (If you want): 27

How Primal are you: Just started out, so for now 100%

Do you consume dairy: No.

Do you drink coffee or tea: Green tea.

Motivator for switching to Primal: See above.

Favorite exercise: Cycling

Favorite Primal food: BACON

Best part about being Primal: BACON. Also better mood and feeling lighter.

Worst part about being Primal: People who are not primal who try to change your mind.