Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boarfest 2010: Northeast Primal Gathering page 2

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Yeah, it's quite a haul. Would love to have you here. It's gonna be an annual event (hopefully) so if not this year, there's next year.

MeatMe216 is offline Senior Member
    do you need any advanced notice for milk/eggs/venison?

P.S. paypal'd my payment today, its the one from 'Noah'

the extra $10 is for all your hard work putting this together.

dont spend it all in one place...

Last edited by MeatMe216; 06-16-2010 at 07:46 AM.

A heads up would be good- just so I can make sure I have plenty on hand. Just let me know how much you'll be wanting and we'll have it ready and wating.

Aww, thanks for the tip. You really didn't need to do that! It is appreciated.

MeatMe216 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diana Renata View Post
    A heads up would be good- just so I can make sure I have plenty on hand. Just let me know how much you'll be wanting and we'll have it ready and wating.
    Ill want to take home about a dozen eggs, up to 5lbs of venison and i dont usually do dairy, but i gotta try some RAW goats milk, so a container of that to.
    Also, if you sell any of your kombucha or pickled eggs.... me wanty!

thanks!

I'm thinking of maybe selling kombucha or eggs... will need to buy jars for them though. I'll let ya know what I come up with. Got ya marked down for the milk, eggs & venison though!

Daemonized is online now Senior Member
    That sounds like an awesome event! If I live anywhere near that (and it wasn't so close to Sturgis week) I'd be all over it.

Hopefully next year!

Things are rolling along. Got info & prices for the potties. Planning on making a bunch of kombucha (I think I have my ferment times figured out finally) and hopefully I'll get enough eggs pickled too. Dad scored a big plastic tub for water, so we've got the burn pits and the water tub now. Gotta get the price on the roaster from the butcher. Should be ordering Mr Piggy in the next couple weeks!

Oh, and Batty's working on a KILLER t-shirt design, so if anybody wants t-shirts you'll be able to order them online soon! I'm going el cheapo on them so y'all can afford them.

Ok, here's where we're at...

Potty is ordered. Boar will be ordered this week. Smallest we can get is 100-150 lbs. Since it's a small turnout, there WILL be leftovers. Be prepared to take some home!

The Amish lost their main buyer, so if you want goat milk, let me know. They've got a surplus right now. Eggs will be a-plenty. Venison for dinner Friday night. Trips to the greenhouse any time before Sunday. (Amish don't do business on Sunday.)

AND...

Batty fashioned some FAB t-shirts (and other goodies!)
    http://www.zazzle.com/boarfest

I'm totally getting a souvinir, besides all the pics of us rockin' cool Primals.

Victoria Guest
    This sounds like a great event. Wish I could make it but it's a bit far. Maybe next year though ... my husband, although not primal diet wise would love to play with primitive weapons. Maybe if I tell him that's what I want for my birthday next year ;-) (August child here).

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    There WILL be a Boarfest next year- likely the same weekend, so anyone who can't make it this year... PLAN AHEAD! This year is sort of a trial run. Next year will be bigger and better for sure.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast