Thread: Primal Cure for Meniere's Disease. page

Urban Savage is offline Junior Member

Primal Cure for Meniere's Disease.

Greetings,

I'm sure that most of you who open this thread will never have heard of Meniere's Disease. That may be a good thing because it is not real common but is often mis-diagnosed in that many people suffer from it and dont know that they have it. Let me tell you, from someone who has it, it is NASTY!!!

It started in 2005 when I started getting sudden vertigo attacks accompanied by nausea and vomitting and would last for several hours. I would be be ridden for at least 2 days following one of these attacks still feeling light headed and worn out. The Doc diagnosed me with Meniere's Disease and prescribed prednesone. Over the next 4 years I suffered through countless attacks even though I had tried a raw food diet, cut my sodium to under 1 gram a day, and cut way back on the caffiene. I was down to about 14% of the hearing in my left ear as the disease had destroyed the Cillia.

In 2009 I had a procedure where the surgeon removes the Labyrinth from the ear and can no longer signal the brain that I am dizzy. This worked great until about 6 months ago when I starte having bouts of vertigo again. I was told that about 5 % of the people with this disease go "bi-Lateral" meaning the disease moves into the other ear. I may be in that 5%. I am really suprised becuse back in 05 I was not Primal and now I am and have been since 2010. I thought surely that this would eradicate any disease that was trying to live in my healthy host. I have never been in better shape physically and up until about 6 months ago, have never felt better. I am 100% Primal/paleo and rarely ever deviate. Granted my sodium intake has been high because i wasnt worried about the disease and though that my healthy constitution had run it out of town.

Science doesnt know what actually causes the disease to come on, but there is no known cure. Is there anyone out there that has experience with this disease and has primal helped? Im sorry that I didnt go into alot of the medical details about the disease but a quick wikipedia will get you briefed really quick.

pharmageddon is offline Member
    Modern medicine does not know how to cure any disease. Not one disease is curable, not one, other than those diseases that respond to antibiotics. I guarantee you this much there is a cure and its natural. it did not develop without a reason. find that reason and you can correct it. You are just another person that trusted your doctor and for this I am sorry it happened. they are anything but healers. They told me my AFIB was incurable and I said ya know what I am going to prove you wrong. It took me 6 years and I did it now no one believes me. I remember to this day that doctor saying these words, I don't care what you do or what supplements you take this condition will not go away. You need cardioversion. The nurse said ya don't want to be one of those people in a nursing home with a stroke now do ya? The industry even brain washes doctors and nurses to thinking there are no cures, but there are. I do not have a cure for that but I suggest doing what I did with a total body detox and probiotic rebuilding of the colon, cleansed by bentonite and with juicing and raw fresh aloe vera. It may take a year but I guarantee if you do it there is a good chance for you to cure it without the witch doctors. To say I am bitter with mainstream medicine would be an understatement.
    Last edited by pharmageddon; 01-02-2014 at 03:45 PM.

Urban Savage is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the suggestion. I already use Bentonite and eat tons of organic cilantro in an attempt to detox. I will try the Aloe Vera.

pharmageddon is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Use at least 2 to 3 tablespoons of liquid bentonite each day and start using a good probiotic. That's my suggestion to you. Give it about a year. I grow my own aloe down here in the tropics but I have seen the whole leaves in the grocery stores as well. Goes great in the Vitamix with my greens.