Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't stop eating page

honeychip is offline Member

Can't stop eating

Primal Fuel
    I just can't stop eating- yes I ate the devils food sugar & I am paying the price - I can't stop eating any tips before I can't through my front door please ...... X

Waterlily is offline Senior Member
    Relax. Go through that door and take a long quiet walk.
    Somedays you'll eat more, somedays less. It will be ok.
    Paleo since April 2013 for health reasons.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    The walk is a good way to short circuit what your brain is doing to you. If you still want to only eat when you get back, eat meat, eggs, and liver. If you have any crap food in the house, shred it and toss it in the garbage, or better yet, a dumpster.

IOW, give yourself permission to eat, but not permission to eat crap.

Good luck.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

babinc is offline Junior Member
    Lol I understand you. Now and then I feel this way, but it's not about how much you eat. It's about what you eat,so all you gotta do is be careful when choosing what you're gonna use to kill your hunger. But if there's something I've learned from yesterday, it is that forgetting about eating right won't kill you , of course, if it's only for a little while and if it doesn't happen frequently.

Martini is offline Member
    Eat cheese if you have available. From my experience the food that makes hunger go away fastest.
    Or otherwise eats lots of healthy stuff like eggs or yogurth that should do the trick also.

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Joanie is right (as usual).Get out of the house, come back and eat meat, eggs and liver. Especially liver. It cures cravings.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

john_e_turner_ii is offline Senior Member
    Give in to the dark side until you go up one pant size. Then you will be ready.

lemontwisst is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    ...give yourself permission to eat, but not permission to eat crap.
    Love this - great words to live by

Before you head out for that walk, gather up all the junk in the house and take it all out to the trash on the way out.

When you get back, eat until you can't anymore, but meat, eggs, veg of all kinds, some fruit. I would skip the cheese, only because it's so calorically dense. Seriously, stuff yourself. You'll get over it in a few days and can get back to eating more reasonable amounts of the same good for you foods.

honeychip is offline Member
    No way going up a pant size..... Crap that's what I am trying to stop!!!!

Kris T is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Great advice from everyone. I have had the same problem for the last few days. Have eaten a lot. No crap, but a lot of eggs, meat, apples, blackberries w/cream, homemade beef jerky, mashed potatoes. Stuffed myself.

Luckily today I got up with lots of energy and have been busy working around the house, making a huge pot of turkey soup from the leftover turkey we smoked yesterday, cleaned out the car, laundry. Just going and going. Haven't eaten much today with being so busy.

Feels good to be eating normal again. Tomorrow I go back to work after the xmas/new years break and I am so excited about that. FINALLY something to do!
    44 F 5'5
    SW 205.4
    CW 180.4
    GW 150

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast