Thread: What now? :/ page

babinc is offline Junior Member

What now? :/

Shop Now
    Omg how to deal with that guilty feeling of when you're doing everything right, I mean, eating right for so long,but then you make a huge mistake,jumping out of the primal diet? It's just like I realize how dumb it was to do that, and my body is kinda bad now. How to deal with it? Im afraid this will happen again someday and I "hate" myself for that..😢 How do you feel when that happens to you?

MEversbergII is offline Senior Member
    Get back to it.

M.

Artemis67 is offline Senior Member
    How I feel doesn't really matter. What I do does.

If I feel pain due to my actions, the solution is not to dwell on the pain. The pain is just information, telling me I need to do things differently. If I sit there and dwell on it, rather than take the corrective action I know will make me feel better? That just keeps me stuck.

So stop dwelling on how crappy you feel, and take action to fix the situation you're in. Once you're moving forward, you'll soon leave the pain behind.

Kris T is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis67 View Post
    How I feel doesn't really matter. What I do does.

If I feel pain due to my actions, the solution is not to dwell on the pain. The pain is just information, telling me I need to do things differently. If I sit there and dwell on it, rather than take the corrective action I know will make me feel better? That just keeps me stuck.

So stop dwelling on how crappy you feel, and take action to fix the situation you're in. Once you're moving forward, you'll soon leave the pain behind.
    +1
    44 F 5'5
    SW 205.4
    CW 180.4
    GW 150

babinc is offline Junior Member
    Yes, thats right..Somehow I just feel like resuming my eating habits. I stepped out, but I wanna be okay again and simply can't wait to see the sunlight in a few hours and then eat my eggs like always =p . And it may be just in my mind,but whatever, I feel great when eating the primal foods, Im pretty sure it occurs to everyone here. Sometimes,when you are doing the right thing for so long you forget about the benefits, and somehow, stepping out reminds you and gives you strenght to keep on. Thx =]

Heyo Jay is offline Senior Member
    Just sounds like a psychological thing for you.

It's really okay if u mess up a little. The way you're eating is healthier than 99% of the people in this world.

As long as your cheat or whatever doesn't detail you, there's nothing to feel bad about.
    My interesting paleo weight loss blog

~IanB is offline Member
    PrimalCon New York
    I don't feel guilty as I don't consider that I have anyone to answer to but myself - it's my choice. If anything I might feel disappointed, but I try not to do that either. Gently amused that I let myself get off track would be best - and then just get back on with it. It doesn't matter. Smile and carry on
    Free Range Paleo on Facebook

My Paleo Diet Recipes and Ramblings and bacon related humor

Can you lose weight on a Paleo / Primal diet? Yes! Paleo Weight Loss