Thread: List of top Primal/Paleo Cooking Recipe Sites page

pjefferson is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up List of top Primal/Paleo Cooking Recipe Sites

Primal Fuel
    Hey Primal friends.

I have some friends who are just getting into the Primal diet and they had expressed concern to me that they had no idea how to cook Primally. It was discouraging to hear them say things like "I can't just eat salmon and broccoli every night".

In reality, there are dozens of amazing sites out there who are cranking out new and amazing recipes each and every week. To help my friends, I decided to try and compile a list of the top Paleo/Primal recipe sites on the internet.

Here is what I came up with:
    Top Foodie Primal/Paleo Blogs of 2013-2014

Please let me know what you think, and feel free to share this with any friends and family who are looking for a good recipe site. If I missed any good ones, feel free to add a comment on the post to let any readers know.
    Documenting my primal journey and keeping it simple at: Primal Weight Loss.net

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Paleo Recipes | Award-Winning Paleo Recipes | Nom Nom Paleo and PaleOMG Paleo Recipes are the first to come to mind.

Easier for me is to google ingredients then add the word paleo. E.g. - "ground beef carrots tomato paleo recipe."
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

oxide is offline Senior Member
    Primal Grill with Steven Raichlen

You've probably never heard of Steven Raichlen, but he's no slouch at the grill. He has defeated the Iron Chef, Bobby Flay, AND Jacques Pepin. Since he is a griller, the recipes are almost entirely meat and veggies.
    5'0" female, 43 years old. Started Primal October 31, 2011, at a skinny fat 111.5 lbs. Low weight: 99.5 lb on a fast. Current weight: skinny-fat 106.5 lbs because of sugar cheating.

MY PRIMAL: I (try to) follow by-the-book primal as advocated by Mark Sisson, except for whey powder and a bit of cream. I aim for 80-90 g carb/day and advocate a two-month strict adjustment for newbies. But everybody is different and other need to tweak Primal to their own needs.

picklepete is online now Senior Member
    Domestic Man is always my first stop
    35//6'3"/180

My peculiar nutrition glossary and shopping list

Sonoran hotdog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oxide View Post
    Primal Grill with Steven Raichlen

You've probably never heard of Steven Raichlen, but he's no slouch at the grill.
    Thanks! Very familiar with Raichlem he's the best in the business. Gonna have to spend a weekend now at the Esplendor resort where he does the filming, its about an hour drive from Tucson.