Thread: New Girl page

Freyja is offline Junior Member

New Girl

Primal Fuel
    Hello to all you curious enough to open my thread - hi!!

I have been researching primal/paleo lifestyle for some time now and am very keen to kick start the transformation, especially after reading so many beautiful success stories on the daily apple.

I am 27 years old and I never even noticed when I started to gain the extra weight and become generally sluggish, constantly tired and/or ill, plus demotivated in general. I do not see myself as over-weight or unhealthy (although I am sure I am in some people's eyes) but I have not been feeling myself lately and know I can be a better version of myself, as I used to be say 3 years ago.

Not sure when to start the change - I am trying to slowly eliminate the naughties from my diet but this has been difficult over the festive season. Hopefully in some months time I will be posting my own success story on here.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Welcome, Freyja.

My suggestion is, just do it. Stop eating garbage (processed items, oils, grains, sugar) and start eating real food (meat, eggs, seafood, veges, fruit). You may be amazed how quickly you begin to feel well. I wish I had discovered primal at your age, but even in my late 40s it has made a world of difference to me, a difference I noticed within days.

Best wishes.

Freyja is offline Junior Member

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Annieh View Post
    Welcome, Freyja.

My suggestion is, just do it. Stop eating garbage (processed items, oils, grains, sugar) and start eating real food (meat, eggs, seafood, veges, fruit). You may be amazed how quickly you begin to feel well. I wish I had discovered primal at your age, but even in my late 40s it has made a world of difference to me, a difference I noticed within days.

Best wishes.
    Thank you so much for your encouraging words!