Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This is some really stupid info...where did she come from? Mars? page 2

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Best part? It's not socially acceptable to be overweight and eating like a health freak.

Uh- what?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeLazarus View Post
    Thought process went like this:

1) (Reptilian Brain) Large breasts. Upper brain, please let me view them.
    2) (Upper Brain) Ok, if you say so.
    3) (Reptialian Brain) Holy hell. I think our babies would be very strong, tall hunters with her. They would have no problems getting nourishment either, due to that breast size. Thank you upper brain!
    4) (Upper Brain) You're so juvenile. We don't know her. This isn't a tribe we live in anymore. A lot of the stuff you want me to show you are women we cannot reproduce with, duh. Plus SO is coming over later, so calm your ass down.....wait....she is saying really stupid shit. I want to turn this off. I hate the sound of squeaky idiots.
    5) (Reptilian Brain) NO!!!! I want to continue courting the large breasted tall woman. I like her.
    6) (Upper Brain) No way. She is clearly dumb as hell and selling things that don't work.....I am muting her, then you can watch and I don't have to hear her 3 brain cells all firing together.....(presses mute)

Compromise.
    Note to Reptilian Brain: Large breasts are not necessary to nourish offspring.
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Noctiluca is offline Senior Member
    Oh well. There you have it. Guess I should give this up and just go eat a double big mac.

edennperez1 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Best part? It's not socially acceptable to be overweight and eating like a health freak.

Uh- what?
    I loved that part!

Dulcimina is offline Senior Member
    Don't forget that doing push ups under your desk is also socially unacceptable. My other favorite part was when she said that no one has time to cook on a daily basis when all you want to do after a stressful day is sit on the couch and watch cartoons.

Legbiter is offline Senior Member
    Tits good.

Voice bad.

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dulcimina View Post
    Don't forget that doing push ups under your desk is also socially unacceptable. My other favorite part was when she said that no one has time to cook on a daily basis when all you want to do after a stressful day is sit on the couch and watch cartoons.
    You mean cartoons like her?
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    wow - those suckers are HUGE
    some of us would give our (put in here whatever you would be happy to trade) for a pair of puppies like that !!!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

LauraSB is offline Senior Member
    She's really adorable and I think a lot of people could get over her voice if she was sweet as can be and easy to get along with. I suspect she's not though.

Looking at her giant boobs and flat stomach, I was reminded of the SI swimsuit calendar I saw the other day. The woman on the cover has some monster boobs and a belly that looks 3 months pregnant. She's also really lovely. How did she get past the photoshop?
    50yo, 5'3"
    SW-195
    CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
    GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

Rusty is offline Senior Member
    Yep, batshit crazy. She watches cartoons, worries about what her friends think of her, and, if she did go Paleo, she promised to "blow her brains out". Go Paleo, please! Remove yourself from the gene pool.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast