Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Resolutions - 2014 Share 'em here! page

Knifegill is offline Senior Member

Resolutions - 2014 Share 'em here!

Come one come all, set a goal of any kind! And then *gasp* make an actual plan of action to attain said goal.

Go!

I am simply renewing my goal from last year, because even though I've made improvements, I haven't cracked 60 push-ups in one set yet. I used a few high-rep days (before baby was born) to take it from 30 to 45, so my plan is to do that again and again until it quits working. Today I'm doing 15 push-ups every 15 minutes all day as my watch alarm dictates.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Kris T is offline Senior Member
    I got a pull up bar for xmas this year and I would love to be able to do 5 pull ups this year.

I have been working toward holding a plank for 5 minutes. I am up to 2 min 30 seconds, and I love that, but I want to hold for 5 minutes.

I am going to get to my goal weight of 150 this year, easily since the weight just falls off on it's own. After getting to that weight I will just let it keep falling until my body gets to it's perfect weight.

I plan to run a 5k this summer.

I plan to do a mudder run this summer. Have never done one.

I plan to ride a zip line this year. Have never done that.

My plan of action to accomplish this is to:
    Continue eating paleo/primal
    Start using the pull up bar and increase strength
    Continue to lose weight
    Run 3 times a week when the weather gets warmer and sign up for a 5k
    Ride the zipline on Pikes Peak for my bday in April with my sister
    44 F 5'5
    SW 205.4
    CW 180.4
    GW 150

Timthetaco Guest
    As far as health related resolutions go, I resolve to cure my IBS by the end of the year so I don't have to get divorced, as my wife and I agreed earlier in the year. Wish me luck!

zizou is offline Senior Member
    Your wife will divorce you bdcause of your ibs? Dude seriously, wtf?

My goals are to live a as stress free life as i can and become mentally stronger. I want to achieve balance and moderation in life, and hopefully find a woman! Fitness wise i want to be strong, by that i mean hopfully deadlift and squat 100kgs in weight and anything past those points ill take as a bonus and readjust goals accordingly. Hopefully get my shred on too!

MarielleGO is offline Senior Member
    Wow, Knife, you put down very specific goals. I'm not going into it that specific…

My goals for next year
    Drop 10 pounds before May (should be doable if I manage to stick to the primal diet)
    Ditch all sugary things.
    Feel tons better.

Specific goals:
    Try to up my Ejection Fraction to the 45% or more. (Don't know if it's possible but I could try)
    No more heart rhythm issues due to bad food choices.
    My story, My thought....

It's all about trying to stay healthy!!!!

Calories? Aren't that those little creatures that live in my closet and shrink my clothes at night?
    AN EARTH WARRIOR!!!!

Primal Cymro is offline Junior Member
    I'm just planning on being happy whatever that means... Currently not enjoying my job (Nurse Prac) and need to find my mojo for that again! Poor diet, poor connections, poor time management...aiming to get back on the right track!

Sent from my RM-914_eu_euro1_280 using Tapatalk

vikyb is offline Senior Member
    I did keep my resolution from 2012 - end this year weighing less. It might only be by 7kg, but I am currently 8.5 months pregnant this time around!!

My current goal is to do the 10km Stampede here in Melbourne at the end of Nov, and have organised a team of 7 to do it with! No backing out now lol.

I'll be breastfeeding bub, so I won't go too hard at losing weight to begin, ideally I have 35kg to lose overall, so 10kg in the first month will give me around 500g a week loss I'd like to manage for the year.

I'd like to attempt my second triathlon as well, not too stressed about it though

Living the PB lifestyle closely, providing a good role model for our children, and moving like Grokette are high priorities too.

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    I'm going to actually enter a raw powerlifting competition. Resolving to either total 1200+ in the 165's or 1100+ in the 148's.
    The Champagne of Beards

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    My first goal is to eat all this chocolate. Then I have to work on all this coffee.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    I can squat 180lbs, press 72.5lbs and deadlift 185lbs

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    My first goal is to eat all this chocolate. Then I have to work on all this coffee.
    Be brave SB! I have faith that you will succeed!
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast