Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Mark Eats page 3

sroelofs is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    He did a food diary for a week and it looked pretty primal.

ryanmercer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    Lol. Oh so innocent. I used to write sponsored posts (for fashion not nutrition) and so maybe I am skeptical but...
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnyard View Post
    Oh OK, my bad, was looking at a couple other links in later posts and didn't see sponsoring.....however, I still think that post has mostly good information in it, unless Mark is lying, it gives a pretty good synopsis on his daily eating habits......and me personally I just let those hyperlinks and ads bounce off of me, I am so used to seeing them on everything everywhere all the time! To dismiss it out of hand as one big advertisement and therefore don't pay any attention to any of the content? Respectfully, I just can't embrace that......

The vast majority of the blog posts are 'sponsored' heh if you notice a fair share of them are pushing products he conveniently sells *snicker*
    -Ryan Mercer my blog and Genco Peptides my small biz

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmercer View Post
    The vast majority of the blog posts are 'sponsored' heh if you notice a fair share of them are pushing products he conveniently sells *snicker*
    I don't read his posts anymore. I used to when it was more musings and synthesis of research but now it is just... Meh.
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

ryanmercer is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    I don't read his posts anymore. I used to when it was more musings and synthesis of research but now it is just... Meh.
    Me either, very now and then I'll pop open the blog and just scan through for the link love posts, but 9/10 I either have already seen the info elsewhere or don't care.
    -Ryan Mercer my blog and Genco Peptides my small biz

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123