Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: GUYS - whats your opinion? page 5

Funkadelic Flash is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    Carb denying chubby chasers.
    Hardly. There's a vast middle ground between "chubby" and lean to the point of being cut.

supersellen is offline Senior Member
    I think that a woman will always be sexy when she looks like she is meant to at optimal health. For some women that is meaty, for some it is like a stick figure. It is the belly that comes from lack of health and balance that I find unattractive, as well as the slimness from undernourishment.

jo
    jo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    I just love reading all these differing opinions... it's making me reconsider how I look at my body. Damn it, I am hot

LOL, me too

Canarygirl is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, and...this is the best thread since sliced bread! (okay, since butter became better)

BMWRider is offline Junior Member
    I am fairly new to this forum but want to add a few points. I have the hottest wife in the world. 5'6", 130 lbs, in shape, and looks damn good naked and clothed. She went primal with her (formerly fat) man to support me. She knew I could not make it without her. Now 35 lbs (from me not her) later she is willing to begin the Stronglifts program with me. Talk about hot. We cook for each other, laugh together, and enjoy our lives together. We go to concerts together, we shop together, we are both teachers so we talk shop, we read next to each other, watch movies in our home theater, go to the beach, take walks, etc. While her body and face initially attracted me (yes she is curvy) it was her personality and brain that kept me. When the women in the world realize that Hollywood is fake as hell, that the fashion industry is run by self hating women and their corporate cronies, and that the media's standard of attractive has as much to do with what is truly pretty as the government's food pyramid has to do with nutrition, men will be able to truly enjoy the inner and outer beauty that God has given all of you ladies. Damn I wish all women knew truly how much real men appreciate real women. I'll STFU now, and climb off my soapbox.

Russ is offline Senior Member
    If a woman gets to skinny and doesn't have a bump sometimes it looks like her pelvis is sticking out farther than her stomach. A small bump is definitely preferable.

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWRider View Post
    I have the hottest wife in the world. 5'6", 130 lbs, in shape, and looks damn good naked and clothed. She went primal with her (formerly fat) man to support me. ...... We cook for each other, laugh together, and enjoy our lives together. We go to concerts together, we shop together, we are both teachers so we talk shop, we read next to each other, watch movies in our home theater, go to the beach, take walks, etc. .....
    *momentarily speechless*

Wow. That was awesome. Make sure you tell her that.

You guys are so lucky to have this. It's uncommon and beautiful.

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

avocado is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supersellen View Post
    I think that a woman will always be sexy when she looks like she is meant to at optimal health. For some women that is meaty, for some it is like a stick figure. It is the belly that comes from lack of health and balance that I find unattractive, as well as the slimness from undernourishment.
    I agree with this. Different women look best at really different weights, muscle and fat proportions.

periquin is offline Senior Member
    Remember those reruns of "Happy Days"? Every time that Fonz went to a mirror to comb his hair, he just stopped, went "Hey!" and put the comb away. Fonzie 'knew' that he looked good.

A little of that attitude puts a certain air about you. Stand a bit taller, smile a bit more, exude confidence. That is what is attractive regardless of being ten pounds up or down, or having this shape butt or breast.

Beauty really comes from inside, for me.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345