Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GUYS - whats your opinion? page 2

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    You know, as a female this is a little hard for me to wrap my brain around. Personally, my belly is my greatest adversary. It's really hard for some of us to make peace with our bellies.

I've had this book setting on the shelf for years now, called "The Woman's Belly Book." Maybe it's time to read it. Hmm...

reamz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diana Renata View Post
    You know, as a female this is a little hard for me to wrap my brain around. Personally, my belly is my greatest adversary. It's really hard for some of us to make peace with our bellies.

I've had this book setting on the shelf for years now, called "The Woman's Belly Book." Maybe it's time to read it. Hmm...

i know right? I mean i know guys like curvy women but thought totally flat bellys were supposed to be ultra sexy...It seems sometimes women are totally wrong about what men want (hence skinny models, women thinking thin/skinny is sexy) and sometimes men are wrong about what women want (some men think the more muscle the better, but IMO a little is nice but too much is ew)

Lovestoclimb is offline Senior Member
    curves for sure! But then again, I like them in all shapes and sizes. I could look at a woman who has a flat stomach equally as much as one with curves.
    I grok, therefore I am.

venam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reamz View Post
    i know right? I mean i know guys like curvy women but thought totally flat bellys were supposed to be ultra sexy...It seems sometimes women are totally wrong about what men want (hence skinny models, women thinking thin/skinny is sexy) and sometimes men are wrong about what women want (some men think the more muscle the better, but IMO a little is nice but too much is ew)
    I do find a flat stomach attractive though, as long as you don't look like you have been starving yourself for years.

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie View Post
    Yeah we like curves of a chick. Surely you new that already
    The rest of the curves, yes. A bit of a belly curve? No. I am suprised. But I think it's great.

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

MattyD is offline Member
    Cuuuurves. Abs look nasty on a woman, give me an order of bust with large hips on the side.

[QUOTE]You know, as a female this is a little hard for me to wrap my brain around. Personally, my belly is my greatest adversary. It's really hard for some of us to make peace with our bellies.

I've had this book setting on the shelf for years now, called "The Woman's Belly Book." Maybe it's time to read it. Hmm...[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by cillakat View Post
    I have to say that this is so interesting and suprising to me! Even I did have some visible washboard action going on, my lower belly was always 'belly' rather than flat. It drove/drives me nuts! My nemesis, truly.

And now, two kids in.....ugh. We won't even go there. But it is interesting to hear and I'm glad that younger women here are hearing it.
    this has always driven me crazy. Female media tells you one thing, when guys really want something different. Yet when we try to tell you the truth you stare at us like we're crazy and say, "no thats just what you like, not every guy thinks that". You females are too hard on yourselves and stress yourself out too much

Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free
    Silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands
    With all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves
    Let me forget about today until tomorrow

MY PRIMAL JOURNAL
    MY PUBLIC FITDAY JOURNAL

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Define "a bit of a belly." I realize it's not rolls on rolls of flubber, but it's obviously not the version of thin I thought guys wanted. Are we talking a hand ful type belly for adult fun? Are we talking swimsuit model bit of a belly? I realize it differs from woman to woman, but find a pic, give me a guideline. In the words of George Carlin "Throw me a bone heah!" I love the idea of not having to be skinny Minnie to keep the guys gaga. FYI, that's my "belly" below.
    middle..jpg Ignore the muffin top, I had to pull the pants down some to show that much belly (it's not actually there usually).

Ry
    Ry is offline Member
    I agree with what everyone has said. I think that abs, flat stomachs, and lots of muscle definition are unattractive. I am much more attracted to a curvy, athletic, and healthy looking woman.

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    I'm reminded of Bruce Willis's girlfriend in Pulp Fiction, who wanted a pot belly more than anything...
    I'm reminded of seeing the scene and thinking "here, have mine!"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast