Thread: good stevia brand/alcohol in stevia? page

Alfi56 is offline Senior Member

good stevia brand/alcohol in stevia?

Primal Fuel
    I found that the best stevia was NuNaturals alcohol-free stevia. I was about to buy it again until I read reviews that they recently changed their formula and it now has a bitter aftertaste and unappealing thicker, yellow consistency. Has anyone had this problem? I don't want to waste money and buy it again if it's bad. Can anyone recommend a good-tasting liquid stevia, free of any weird ingredients? Has anyone tried Sweetleaf steviaclear?
    Also, is alcohol in stevia not good? I'm under 21, for one thing, and I also find that it makes the stevia smell like alcohol which I don't like.

Thanks in advance for your responses!

ryanmercer is offline Senior Member
    I like Kal Pure Stevia Extract Powder and that bottle will last you nearly forever. It's something like 2k servings per bottle
    -Ryan Mercer my blog and Genco Peptides my small biz

Alfi56 is offline Senior Member
    I would prefer liquid rather than powder; also I'm not quite sure to trust that product-it's apparently made in China???

ryanmercer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfi56 View Post
    I would prefer liquid rather than powder; also I'm not quite sure to trust that product-it's apparently made in China???
    I saw nothing about China on my bottle, amazon's ask/answers ANYONE can answer, I've consistently seen terrible answers given and most have been suspect... besides who cares. It's pure Stevia, there is one ingredient, Stevia unlike the bulk of the others out there that use fillers... that's why a tiny bottle has 2k something servings, because it's pure stevia... it comes with the tiniest coke spoon to measure out a serving.

If you insist on liquid they have a liquid too but I've never tried it (again though, it's pure stevia [almost, seems to have glycerin too]) Pure Stevia Liquid Extract
    Last edited by ryanmercer; 12-22-2013 at 05:20 PM.
    -Ryan Mercer my blog and Genco Peptides my small biz