Thread: New lease on life page

Roland is online now Member

New lease on life

Primal Fuel
    After being a sedentary chain smoker for 25 years, I decided to clean up my act about 16 months ago. I ate a ton of whole grains until 3 months ago, but still made great physical and mental progress, as you can imagine.

But now, with 3 months of primal eating and exercise under my belt... it's a whole new level of happiness.

Thanks to Mark Sisson and this board for so much great advice.

edennperez1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    After being a sedentary chain smoker for 25 years, I decided to clean up my act about 16 months ago. I ate a ton of whole grains until 3 months ago, but still made great physical and mental progress, as you can imagine.

But now, with 3 months of primal eating and exercise under my belt... it's a whole new level of happiness.

Thanks to Mark Sisson and this board for so much great advice.
    Good for you!!! That sounds great! Did you also quit smoking? Are friends and family shocked by your progress? Anyway, you go!! ;-)

Roland is online now Member
    It all started with quitting smoking, yeah. I could feel myself dying. I wanted to be around for a while for my kids and my wife.

About 3 months after stopping I wanted to exercise, and life just got better from there. Now I'm an unstoppable primal beast!

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    It all started with quitting smoking, yeah. I could feel myself dying. I wanted to be around for a while for my kids and my wife.

About 3 months after stopping I wanted to exercise, and life just got better from there. Now I'm an unstoppable primal beast!
    Great going, Roland. Grok On.