Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Body Part Are You First Attracted To On The Opposite Sex ? page 7

not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Eyes. The eyes tell me everything I need to know. Followed closely by dat ass, a woman's neck (right above her collarbones) and her stomach. The combination of those things tell me exactly how sensual and how freaky she is all at once. I don't know how I know, I just know
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

TheyCallMeLazarus is offline Senior Member
    Legs, from the knee to the waist....a lot of the rest is genetics, not work

I would say that I sort of have a staring problem with my current SO....she is about 5 7, overall pretty small frame, a C chest but nothing to knock you head off with. I have been with her for awhile, enough that I should be a little more used to it, but I still find myself uncontrollably staring at her. It's distracting.... I think what makes me so glued to her are about 4 things, that if a woman has it, I am a leering teenager again:
    --- When I look at her legs from the side, there are 3-4 cords of muscle, all coming up from the knee. The hamstrings themselves are separated....if you are a man and you have seen this, you know what I mean.
    --- Her back has a contour of muscle over the shoulder blades. When that has no clothes over it = lights out.
    --- When she runs, her butt doesn't move. It has literally no give to it. It's like grabbing a honeybaked ham.....again, if you have seen this, it's all over.
    --- Her forearms have veins on the posterior side, so when she grabs anything it is incredibly hot to me.

A woman can NOT have a whole lot of other stuff, but the raw athleticism of those 4 things will pretty much trump everything else. Pure genetic beauty of a pretty face is one thing.....I will find them impossible not to look at, but it's not necessarily sexy, as in I feel a little growl when I see them.

When I see a really in-shape woman though, it is like there is this mammalian brain that says to me "We make babies, strong like bull with that one. Make very fast hunters. Survival value of offspring is very high in this one."

So if that is "primal", that is how I feel.
    "They now look to a single and splendid government of an aristocracy, founded on banking institutions, and moneyed incorporations under the guise and cloak of their favored branches of manufactures, commerce and navigation, riding and ruling over the plundered ploughman and beggared yeomanry." - Thomas Jefferson, 1826

quikky is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeLazarus View Post
    Legs, from the knee to the waist....a lot of the rest is genetics, not work

I would say that I sort of have a staring problem with my current SO....she is about 5 7, overall pretty small frame, a C chest but nothing to knock you head off with. I have been with her for awhile, enough that I should be a little more used to it, but I still find myself uncontrollably staring at her. It's distracting.... I think what makes me so glued to her are about 4 things, that if a woman has it, I am a leering teenager again:
    --- When I look at her legs from the side, there are 3-4 cords of muscle, all coming up from the knee. The hamstrings themselves are separated....if you are a man and you have seen this, you know what I mean.
    --- Her back has a contour of muscle over the shoulder blades. When that has no clothes over it = lights out.
    --- When she runs, her butt doesn't move. It has literally no give to it. It's like grabbing a honeybaked ham.....again, if you have seen this, it's all over.
    --- Her forearms have veins on the posterior side, so when she grabs anything it is incredibly hot to me.

A woman can NOT have a whole lot of other stuff, but the raw athleticism of those 4 things will pretty much trump everything else. Pure genetic beauty of a pretty face is one thing.....I will find them impossible not to look at, but it's not necessarily sexy, as in I feel a little growl when I see them.

When I see a really in-shape woman though, it is like there is this mammalian brain that says to me "We make babies, strong like bull with that one. Make very fast hunters. Survival value of offspring is very high in this one."

So if that is "primal", that is how I feel.
    I'd add calves to that list. A girl can have average everything, but if she is smoking from the waist down, that's 80% there for me. There really is something primal to it. Sexy legs with muscle = capable woman.

cayla29s is offline Senior Member
    On a man face with clear skin for sure. If I can see the rest of the body then I have to go with a well developed back.

If I was into women then a nicely shaped natural breast. Not too big not too small either.

Jacksson is offline Senior Member
    I feel almost in the minority but I am a boob man. Don't get me wrong, I love a great butt but I love boobs. They don't have to be big boobs though. I prefer aesthetically pleasing but I typically find something I like about most. That said, a flat tummy is one of the sexiest things ever.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Reventon is online now Senior Member
    Face man, eyes specifically. Eyes are where it's at for me, but I am also a big fan of noses and lips also. I like different kinds of faces to what you'd consider classic beauty as well, women with straight, strong, well defined features can be just as desirable (or more so) than those with softer features. Just depends on the woman in question.

Normally I'd rank boobs second, dat ass third, legs are a bit of fun but meh.

MaceyUK is offline Senior Member
    If I have just come from the gym then a pulse would be my only criterion. If I am drinking beer with my mates and having a good time a young Raquel Welch wouldn't be enough to get me to grab my coat.
    Man seeks to change the foods available in nature to suit his tastes, thereby putting an end to the very essence of life contained in them.
    www.primaljoy.co.uk

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    God praise them all, because I am definitely an ass woman
    Yup! Makes me happy that men seem to love the butt.

jwm2k3 is offline Junior Member
    On a woman, a flat belly gets me every time....then eye contact. ..omg eye contact is sexy.
    41 yrs, 5'11", start weight 182, current 159 and feel amazing!

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    Eyes. The eyes tell me everything I need to know. Followed closely by dat ass, a woman's neck (right above her collarbones) and her stomach. The combination of those things tell me exactly how sensual and how freaky she is all at once. I don't know how I know, I just know

It's the eyes for me too. Then the voice.

I guess I'll have to work on my freak sensors. Might be something fun to know.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast