Thread: Monday CRASH!!! page

dawgnc01 is offline Junior Member

Monday CRASH!!!

Primal Fuel
    I have been doing Paleo for almost 2 years now and notice that Mondays are hard for me. As way of background, i eat strict paleo Monday-Friday. Basically bulletproof coffee in the morning, meat and vegatables for lunch. almonds or smoked salmon at mid afternoon and usually beef or pork with vegatables and sometimes a sweet potatoe for dinner. On the weekends i loosen things up a bit but not crazy. I will definately eat more carbs and more calories. I only drink alcohol on weekend nights as well. Usually a couple glasses of wine or whiskey and water.

I have noticed that on Mondays midday i get a severe case of "brain fog" and fatigue. Almost like when i did my first 30 day challenge and had "carb flu". Usually clears up by mid week.

Anyone else experience this? I am guessing it is my body responding to the decrease in carbs and calories after the weekend.

THoughts???

not on the rug is offline Senior Member
    i'd guess it's the alcohol. perhaps a lack of sleep/break in your routine as well
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    i'd guess it's the alcohol.
    I second that thought.
    The Champagne of Beards