Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: C'mon now there must be more to discuss ??? page

OldSchhool is offline Senior Member

Exclamation C'mon now there must be more to discuss ???

Shop Now
    Let's liven this forum up a little and get some debate going on !

I realize that many on here don't particularly enjoy getting into debate over training topics, I can tell by their posts that some even get angry but that's what I enjoy the most.

My wife describes me as a ' Shit disturber ' but I just like to get people thinking and creating constructive debate.

If any of my advice helps even one person on here then that I consider that a job well done as it's one more person than I would have helped had I not joined this great forum.

So c'mon guys/gals get your thinking caps on and get posting on anything training related....Best exercises for arms, best exercises for shoulders without causing injury, strength curves, angles, rep ranges, volume, improving grip strength...etc,etc.

Let's get some posts going !!!

gergirl Guest
    I HATE the leg press! How can anyone punish ones knees in that way????
    Best exercise for shoulders, arms and many more muscles: dive bombers! I'm dying doing them!

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchhool View Post
    Let's liven this forum up a little and get some debate going on !

I realize that many on here don't particularly enjoy getting into debate over training topics, I can tell by their posts that some even get angry but that's what I enjoy the most.

My wife describes me as a ' Shit disturber ' but I just like to get people thinking and creating constructive debate.

If any of my advice helps even one person on here then that I consider that a job well done as it's one more person than I would have helped had I not joined this great forum.

So c'mon guys/gals get your thinking caps on and get posting on anything training related....Best exercises for arms, best exercises for shoulders without causing injury, strength curves, angles, rep ranges, volume, improving grip strength...etc,etc.

Let's get some posts going !!!
    I like debating this stuff. I am currently using the following accessory work (in addition to squats, deadlifts, the presses, and the power clean):

Monday: Chin-ups & dips (varying loading parameters and rep ranges) (after squats, bench press, and power cleans)
    Thursday: Curls in the squat rack and LTE's (behind the head, no strict tricep isolation style) (after deadlift, press, and light squats)

The accessory work seems to be helping my presses continue upward progress, and nobody hates growing the gunz, so it's all win.

Anything
    The Champagne of Beards

Mr. Anthony is offline Senior Member
    Drew Baye kicks puppies!
    Gorbag's shorts are hideous!
    Adolescent girls grow better beards than RichMahogany!

How's that for stirring things?

gergirl Guest
    Aren't you guys training flexibilty at all? Stretches? Yoga? What about the saying that you'll get stiff and less flexible over time?
    wouldn't want to miss my stretching and Yoga Is it just a girls thing??

OneDeltaTenTango is offline Senior Member
    It is all about CITUL (calories in, time under load). Anybody who thinks differently is an n=1 wanker. So there.

not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    Drew Baye kicks puppies!
    Gorbag's shorts are hideous!

How's that for stirring things?
    I thought those were all widely accepted truths. methinks you didn't understand the point of this thread
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    Mr. Anthony hangs out with bearded adolescent girls. You heard it right from the source.
    The Champagne of Beards

gergirl Guest
    Thought there should be a "serious" discussion going on here?!?!?
    For sure, I'm not as experienced as you are, but I was looking foward to at least trying to "discuss"...but that doesn't seem to happen

MaceyUK is offline Senior Member
    I haven't really trained abs much as I think they kind of get worked but as an experiment I have been trying this T NATION | Heavy Ab Training as seen in the second clip. It's hard work but am I wasting my time? I have just started 1st cycle of 5/3/1 with BBB for assistance.
    Man seeks to change the foods available in nature to suit his tastes, thereby putting an end to the very essence of life contained in them.
    www.primaljoy.co.uk

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast