Hey everyone!

Went to my doctor yesterday, who practices osteopathic medicine and promotes primal living. I am on 30 mg of armour and he upped my mgs to 45. He said he's going to a conference and taking a class on natural healing, etc, for hypothyroidism. I've discussed with him the symptoms I have of hypothyroidism, which include fatigue, thin/brittle/dry hair, and dry skin. I'm transitioning to primal (about 80/20 right now). He recommended that I take the supplement Methylsulfonylmethane and I was hoping that some of you may be taking it and could offer some opinions on the success of the supplement?? Is anyone else taking this to combat hypothyroidism? My doctor said that, eventually, after I supplement with this and zinc and (...some other supplement I can't remember right now)..., I should be able to come off of armour. He also said that, worst case scenario, I'd have a high content of heavy metals in my bloodstream which would be solved with kelation. All this in combo with methylsulfonylmethane. So...all that to say, is anyone else taking it or following the same advice as I am?

Thanks!!