Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: ChocoTaco369, this is for you: page 31

magnolia1973 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    If you want fat loss you have to - on top of the lifting - do conditioning exercises. I am experimenting with some things and seeing success doing this:
    Oh, I do. I do Crossfit.... sled pushes, sprints you name it, I do it.

ChocoTaco369 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    Why yes I can deadlift 275. PR'ed at a competition this weekend. There are at least a half dozen women at my gym that can pull 275 plus. They all have great asses.
    Video or it didn't happen. I demand proof. Seriously I want to see this shit.
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

sbhikes is online now Senior Member
    Magnolia does conditioning. So do I. I also lift weights, although my numbers are not as stellar. It's harder in your 40s. Recovery gets to be an issue. I can squat 145 x 4 so far. I pressed 65 x 4 on Friday. I still feel destroyed from it today, Monday. I can only lift weights 2x a week because there's not enough recovery days in between otherwise. As for conditioning, urinary incontinence becomes an issue when you are an older woman, even if you never had children! I have to pee in between pull-up sets even if I don't feel a need.

I find it curious that the appropriate diet should not be sweet, it should not be lettuce leaves, it should not be high in fat, it should not have chicken breasts in it, it should not be low calorie but it shouldn't have enough calories to provide appropriate nutrition for a full-grown human, it should make us hungry and it shouldn't make us hungry. Please do tell us what is the correct diet for us females that won't get us raised eyebrows that were doing it wrong. It seems that most things we do are all wrong. And lord help us if we find anything that does give us success because then we're told our success was wrong.

As for exercise, we should lift weights but we shouldn't do body building, we should run because that burns a lot of calories but running is what makes us fat and weak, we should do intervals but interval training makes us too stressed and full of cortisol which makes us fat, we should do yoga but yoga hardly is exercise at all. Please do tell us what is the right exercise because obviously we do that all wrong too.

Maybe, just maybe, nobody has a clue what a real woman looks like anymore. That grandma isn't going to win any bikini contests. Somehow it's okay when we get really old, then it's all "way to go." But until then it's tightrope we walk.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Highest squat: 167.5 x 2. Current Deadlift: 190 x 3

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    If you are a female just train and diet the way Rachel Mclish does and you’ll be golden! Here at 58 years of age, and no I still don’t like fake boobs, but the rest of the package is acceptable for her age…

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

I think this link might work. No comments on form, LOL, I see what I need to work on. This was a full on straight up get it done thing.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

I think this link might work. No comments on form, LOL, I see what I need to work on. This was a full on straight up get it done thing.
    The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

I figured as much.
    The girl who took them did not post them to You Tube.

If you are really curious, email me on FB and I can share with you that way. Maggie Collister

Zanna is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    +1 for pure awesomeness. but we really need pics, you know, for science and whatnot
    I posted a couple pics on Moluv's Motivational Pics thread way back when. Haven't taken any new ones in a while. Getting pics with squat form requires a partner lol.

Zanna is online now Senior Member
    If you are really curious, email me on FB and I can share with you that way. Maggie Collister
    You'll have to report back with many FB friend requests you just got flooded with.

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast