I'm pulling this link that someone posted in another thread out so that I don't hijack the thread.
http://180degreehealth.blogspot.com/...honeymoon.html

Who is this guy (it sounded in the other thread like he wasn't well liked around here) and what are his credentials? Is there anything to what he's saying specifically in this post? I'm asking because for me, adrenals are a big deal. For the last few years, I've been about this close --->| |<--- to adrenal fatigue myself. I have been on and off taking an adrenal supplement. Years of bad diet + awful chronic stress almost wiped me out. This is the first time that I've heard that going low carb can burn out your adrenals.

I haven't really been keeping track of my carbs lately. I know they've been fluctuating around under 100. I was considering tightening it up for a little while, perhaps put myself into ketosis, but if stressing my adrenals is going to be the outcome of that...then I can't. I'd like to hear other, more educated opinions on this before I become really concerned about it. Is this something that Mark has addressed on his blog?

Has anyone here dealt with adrenal fatigue or burnout? What were the effects of going primal? Is there a way to heal the adrenals?