Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Beginning: Why do I gain weight? page 2

little_su is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    hello Leida,

puh, what am I eating?

my breakfast most of the time: 2-3 eggs, some veggies (zucchini, shrooms, bellpepper, carrots.. either raw or in an omelette, bacon or ham cooked in coconut oil or butter, and a cup of tea

snack: espresso with heavy cream (2-4cl.. i guess ) and some nuts

lunch: salad with meat, or just some smoked trout with some raw veggies, or cooked veggies with meat or tofu (i gotta quit that now anyhow, because (i didn't know) tofu is a histamine-food and I am not allowed to eat that, because I am histamine intolerant), cooked/grilled meat ... and so on

sweet lunch (instead of other lunch ) (sometimes as breakfast): an apple, sometimes after workout half a banana also (natural magnesium) or a mandarin orange, some flax seeds, half a handfull of cashews and all that mixed into about 100g of 10% greek yoghurt

dinner: same as lunch, but no fruits or other "sweet" stuff, and more on the protein side, because I often workout between lunch and dinner, and having the proteins on my side, and some good antioxidants from green and other veggies, I keep my "muscle-soring-point" to a minimum (at least I tried and it really works)

late snack: if I had a day of work and could only eat 2 times (breakfast at 8 and then lunch/dinner at about 5pm) and still workout I eat some cottage cheese with fresh herbs and a hint of pepper to feed my muscles

and yeah, I can feel the 30s coming .. but I saw so many amazing people here, who succeeded in any age, I hope I can achieve my goal even in this dark times of the frightening 3 ;D

I play about 2 hours of piano every day, as I am a music student, so I hope I am fine with the calorie intake .. and as I mentioned in a different reply, most of the time it is about 1500 or even a bit lower

cheers ryanmercer,

yeah, you are probably right, I just got a bit nervous about the weightloss thing ... although I have to say, I am feeling so much better, much more awake and with more energy, just a week in, I hope I can stick to it for the final time and wait for my body to adjust to this "meant to be " nutrition for my primal body

and I always weigh myself in the morning before breakfast or tea

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    and finally, dear noodletoy (funky name by the way )

I try to avoid eating out for now, but it will happen here and there, and you are absolutely right.

and thanks for reminding me that I should look more into my intolerance (histamine) .. I thought i had it down but man was I wrong. .. there were even more things I am not allowed to eat (like balsamico) which I had almost every day with my salad because I really like it ... and some other things too .. :/

of course, eating primal, I think, will heal some of my body issues, but one step at a time .. so cutting out all the things my body just can't process now is, i think, a really important step to make, even if I have to quit some things I really love since primal, like avocado (noooooo!) .. but maybe after some time I can try to eat some of it again, and, as i hope, if I am healthier then, can start having it once in a while without affecting my health, wellbeing or weight

and the ranges are not as bad most of the time, I just wanted to let you see my minimum and maximum I had the last week

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12