Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Cutting fat page

  1. #1
    ErinF's Avatar
    ErinF is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    279

    Cutting fat

    Primal Fuel
    I need to lean out a bit for some upcoming photo shoots and I'm not sure the best way to go about doing this. Currently I'm lifting weights 3x a week, but I haven't been watching my nutrition very well so I haven't had any body composition changes. I feel like I've bulked up a lot and have built quite a bit of muscle, I just need to cut some of the extra fat I'm carrying around on my body, but I have no idea how to go about this. Can someone point me in the right direction?

  2. #2
    Mr. Anthony's Avatar
    Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,655
    I don't know that anyone will be able to help you without a comprehensive series of pictures. For science.

    Sent via lightsaber

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    4,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    I don't know that anyone will be able to help you without a comprehensive series of pictures. For science.

    Sent via lightsaber
    the perv game is strong in this one...

    I like the way you think

  4. #4
    OldSchhool's Avatar
    OldSchhool is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    3,285
    My main tip is don't have any carbs for breakfast !

  5. #5
    gergirl's Avatar
    gergirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchhool View Post
    My main tip is don't have any carbs for breakfast !
    also meaning no fruits? even any of the "good" with low GI value?

  6. #6
    OldSchhool's Avatar
    OldSchhool is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    3,285
    Quote Originally Posted by gergirl View Post
    also meaning no fruits? even any of the "good" with low GI value?
    I'm sure a little low GI fruits would be okay.


  7. #7
    RichMahogany's Avatar
    RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,270
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchhool View Post
    I'm sure a little low GI fruits would be okay.

    Should she take lots of steroid injections too? :-P
    The Champagne of Beards

  8. #8
    gergirl's Avatar
    gergirl Guest
    low carb or no carb????

  9. #9
    RichMahogany's Avatar
    RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,270
    Quote Originally Posted by gergirl View Post
    low carb or no carb????
    No carb is very, very hard to do. Most people who say they don't eat carbohydrates are unfamiliar with the actual macronutrient breakdown of their food. Most vegetables contain a decent amount of carbohydrates and a large egg contains about 1g.
    The Champagne of Beards

  10. #10
    gergirl's Avatar
    gergirl Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    No carb is very, very hard to do. Most people who say they don't eat carbohydrates are unfamiliar with the actual macronutrient breakdown of their food. Most vegetables contain a decent amount of carbohydrates and a large egg contains about 1g.
    jepp, there's a concept called carb100. think quite similar to pb...100g of carbs/ day, but you can "use" them when you want...I eat them mostly after working out, but really "need" a small apple combined with protein and fat for breakfast. hat would be my carbs then in the morning. Hard to not eat them at that time.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •