Thread: 30 Days Primal, don't plan on stopping! page

I_EAT_COWS is offline Member

Cool 30 Days Primal, don't plan on stopping!

Primal Fuel
    Today is 30 days primal for me, woohoo! I feel great, and have been constantly learning and discovering things over the last month. I've experienced many great benefits like most people, but I'll highlight the few that surprised/pleased me the most:

- I'm much better able to control my circadian rhythm, and my sleep apnea has improved (though I currently still use the CPAP). Therefore, sleep quality and overall energy has improved.

- My energy is super consistent throughout the day, even into the evening on some days

- Bowel movements have improved (I'll spare you the details, but it was a significant improvement)

- I've lost 10+ lbs of fat

- My constant hayfever/allergy symptoms have quieted considerably (haven't needed nose spray or anything since starting primal)

- Hip joint pain went away completely (this was something new and concerning for me at 32 y/o - a huge relief that it's gone!)

- My mood, life outlook, and general mindfulness have improved considerably. I'm way more zen now, and it's awesome! I didn't even realize how stressed and caught up in the moment I was before. Wonderful timing as I'm facing some life changes soon.

Anyway, thanks for all of the sharing and support, everyone!

-iec

PrimalJes is offline Senior Member
    Congrats! It's always good to jot down the improvements, so you can look back and remember why you are doing this on an "off" day (or week). Definitely start a journal even if you don't write in it too often. It's a helpful guide because we all respond to this diet differently. Have fun!
    I'm a 5'-6" tall female.

SW: 212.4 lbs. February 14, 2013 (My second baby was born)
    CW:158.8 lbs.
    GW: 143 lbs.

Just keep going.

New goal!

Lose 1" off of each: chest, waist, hips, thighs by vacation in mid-May! Currently 36-1/2", 26-1/2", 35-1/2", 21-1/2". Strength training and walking here I come!!

I_EAT_COWS is offline Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimalJes View Post
    Congrats! It's always good to jot down the improvements, so you can look back and remember why you are doing this on an "off" day (or week). Definitely start a journal even if you don't write in it too often. It's a helpful guide because we all respond to this diet differently. Have fun!
    Thanks Jes! I do keep a regular personal journal in a Google doc, but some of the details are a little... personal . I've helped myself remember to write in it with calendar reminders every 5 days. Amazingly most of the benefits were immediate or just after a few days!

-iec

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app