Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many people are Primal to lose weight? page

supersellen is offline Senior Member

How many people are Primal to lose weight?

Shop Now
    I am new to the PB, and am curious about how many people got into it for weightloss?

I just notice that a lot of the posts in the nutrition forum are regarding the issue of losing weight and trying to lose it quickly.

ginabmonkey is offline Junior Member
    I have weight I'd like to lose because I prefer how I look at a lower weight, but I started primal strictly because it made perfect sense to me as a healthier lifestyle.

lil_earthmomma is offline Senior Member
    I became primal because I needed to ditch the grains (diagnosed celiac) and wanted to be healthier. Losing weight was an added bonus. Now I'm actively trying to lose weight because the first 60 lbs kind of just fell off. These last 20 are stubborn!

I went primal primarily to lose weight but I have been amazed by the health benefits and improvement in my overall wellbeing. I am finishing my 4th week and am down 13 lbs

Grol is offline Senior Member
    I looked into diet plans for four months specifically looking for a weight loss program that could last me a lifetime. I know ways to lose weight faster than I am, and I am dropping almost a pound a day, but I've done that before and always bounced back. Cutting sugar, grains, bad oils, limiting fruit, dairy, and starchy veg is a major task, but it all made sense from a health standpoint and all this weight loss is just gravy at this point.

elorajade is offline Senior Member
    Me.

Spinner is offline Senior Member
    I have gone primal because I needed to ditch the grains because of my diabetes, and as a bonus, have lost 11 pounds so far. I also take thyroid replacement meds, because my thyroid has gone into retirement, and this is just a healthier way for me to eat and live.
    Every day is another stitch in the quilt of life.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Re-Start date 6/23/2011
    me--Post pregnancy --mama to a beautiful baby boy--
    273.4/269.3/115
    Hubby--230/227.8/165

jadeocean is offline Member
    I stumbled on MDA while researching weightloss and possible reasons I wasn't losing...the weight loss is great, but the physical ability, energy, and mental clarity I've regained is even better!
    Went Primal: 3/28/2010 - 43 lbs lost!
    Over 15 inches gone!

Primal Journal ~ Jadeocean

rphlslv is offline Senior Member
    I began low-carbing around July last year in order to lose weight, then I found MDA, and I've been Primal ever since purely for health benefits.
    .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Ry
    Ry is offline Member
    For me weight had nothing to do with it. I am a college athlete and I was lucky to realize the connection between sports performance, health, and nutrition a couple years ago. And after thoroughly researching during those years this is where I arrived.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast