Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's for breakfast peeps!! page

lmoya83 is offline Senior Member

What's for breakfast peeps!!

Shop Now

Bacon and farm raised eggs for me with a splash of Tabasco sauce!

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Breakfast at noon will be left over steak and turkey eggs. Great stuff!

campeavy is offline Member
    Eggs, Bacon, Sweet Potato! Might as well mix it all up, right?
    M / 18 / 155 lbs / 5'9" / 12% BF

Greenbeast is offline Senior Member
    I had omelette for my first meal of the day today!
    sausage, bacon, curly kale and ramiro pepper, with sweet potato chips (fries) on the side

not on the rug is offline Senior Member
    a huge bowl of gluten free oatmeal with real maple syrup, cinnamon, and kerrygold. 5 pieces of uncured bacon. some french pressed organic fancy coffee. not sure of the origin of this bag. a glass of orange juice. and a huge piece of "insidious weight gain"...NOT!

it was delicious, but not my norm. usually I have 6 eggs scrambled with some veggies, some sort of bacon or sausage, and sometimes potatoes or sweet potatoes. and coffee, definitely coffee. I just felt like something different this morning.
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

steven.kelly is online now Senior Member
    Half a kilo of angus steak, bag of sautéed mushrooms mixed with onion, tomato and spring onion cooked in grass fed butter!

quikky is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    a huge bowl of gluten free oatmeal with real maple syrup, cinnamon, and kerrygold. 5 pieces of uncured bacon. some french pressed organic fancy coffee. not sure of the origin of this bag. a glass of orange juice. and a huge piece of "insidious weight gain"...NOT!

it was delicious, but not my norm. usually I have 6 eggs scrambled with some veggies, some sort of bacon or sausage, and sometimes potatoes or sweet potatoes. and coffee, definitely coffee. I just felt like something different this morning.
    Tell me about the gluten free oatmeal, what is it and where'd you buy it? I have not had oatmeal in ages and wouldn't mind trying something oat-like.

eats.meats.west is offline Senior Member
    Two cups of black coffee. Don't normally eat till 11-12.

Finally relief from a lifetime of eating too much food - two meals a day is fine for me.

not on the rug is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quikky View Post
    Tell me about the gluten free oatmeal, what is it and where'd you buy it? I have not had oatmeal in ages and wouldn't mind trying something oat-like.
    bob's red mill has a huge line of gluten free products. this kind of stuff isn't a staple for us, but more of a once a week deal during the cold weather months. I buy them at wegmans, but i'm sure most major grocery chains carry bob's red mill products

Gluten Free Rolled Oats :: Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

loafingcactus is offline Senior Member
    Garlic, butter, 3 eggs, pine nuts, avocado.
    Black tea, honey & milk.

Quikky- Oatmeal is itself gluten-free (though it has cousin compounds that cause problems for some people). USA commodity oats are allowed to be shipped in the same containers that contained wheat, so it isn't gluten free (though under the new FDA guideline I presume it will be able to be labeled gluten free). Gluten free oats, therefore, are oats that come from Canada or, often, Ireland, where they are not permitted to be cross contaminated with wheat. That's all- it's not a processing thing.
    “In God we trust; all others must bring data.” W. Edwards Deming
    Blogging at http://loafingcactus.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast