Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Day 1 and raw honey page 2

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thank you

MarkChopper is offline Banned
    Did you switch from a high carb to low carb diet overnight? It could be blood sugar issues.

Essentially, yes.

Omni is offline Senior Member
    Ease off on the carb control, still stay away from refined & processed stuff,
    but get plenty of fruit, use nuts & seeds for snacking and allow starchy tubers in main meals.
    Over time your body will adapt and then if you still need to go lower carb it will be easier.
    "There are no short cuts to enlightenment, the journey is the destination, you have to walk this path alone"

CaliforniaGirl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nataliehoblitzell View Post
    Today is officially my first day of full-on primal eating. I have felt nauseous, a little dizzy, and experienced a weird moment of heart palpitations...which I have never had. I've also recently started eating a little bit of raw honey. Is this okay? Is the nausea and dizziness caused by detoxing? Has anyone else experienced palpitations rerimal? It seems so odd to be related to food, especially on day one?? Any insight is appreciated.
    I have been primal since June, although I was pretty healthy for years. I also developed heart palpitations at the beginning and other people have mentioned it as well. I don't have any kind of heart condition, the palpitations weren't bad and didn't get worse and eventually just went away. But, I would have gone to a dr. if they got worse.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12