Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grass-fed milk in Wal-Mart! page 2

PaleoPenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotmail View Post
    How can milk be grass fed? It doesn't eat...
    Badum Tissssssssss! Haha!

I only buy heavy whipping cream but I'll look for this stuff the next time we shop at Wally World.
    50 year old Male
    Current Weight: 195

Ron_Swanson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ziok View Post
    I try to avoid Wal-Mart as much as I can but I found myself in the dairy section and saw just under the Horizon Organic milk, a grass fed milk by this company: Organic Valley - Organic Milk, Cheese, Butter, Eggs & More. Farmer-Owned since 1988.

I also found this same brand at my local HEB with seasonal (per package) grass-fed butter. I am in the Houston, TX area and have found secondary to local farms, grass-fed dairy to be difficult to find. Does anyone else know information about this company and its claims to be grass-fed?
    The only problem I have with the milk is it that the milk is still Homogenized. I would prefer it not to be, so that the natural molecular structure of the fat molecules don't change. Milk Homogenization and Heart Disease | A Campaign for Real MilkA Campaign for Real Milk

Also the milk is Ultra pasteurized which is the worst from of pasteurization. Vat pasteurization is better and at a way lower temperature.

Is it better than regular milk, yes. But not by much. Kalona makes a good milk, Milk Kalona SuperNatural
    My book Fix Your Gut is available on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Fix-Your-Gut-D...s=fix+your+gut. The book price is $7.99.

I also offer coaching: http://fixyourgut.com/fixyourgut-coaching/.

www.fixyourgut.com
    Twitter: @fixyourgutjb

imp
    imp is offline Senior Member
    Do they sell these in Canada?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Paleo0731 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Swanson View Post
    The only problem I have with the milk is it that the milk is still Homogenized. I would prefer it not to be, so that the natural molecular structure of the fat molecules don't change. Milk Homogenization and Heart Disease | A Campaign for Real MilkA Campaign for Real Milk

Also the milk is Ultra pasteurized which is the worst from of pasteurization. Vat pasteurization is better and at a way lower temperature.

Is it better than regular milk, yes. But not by much. Kalona makes a good milk, Milk Kalona SuperNatural
    Good stuff. I was shocked to see they sold this at my local organic store since I live in such a small town.

Markbt is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Do they sell these in Canada?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    I know grass fed butter isn't available there, some dairy industry mafia thing, but I'm not sure how that effects milk, cheese, or meat.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12