Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So Damn HUNGRY!!1 page

randomcow is offline Junior Member

So Damn HUNGRY!!1

Shop Now
    I understand that Autumn/Fall is meant to be a time of stocking up fat reserves for the winter but seriously this is ridiculous. I am eating massive amounts of (primal) food and nothing I do seems to work in curbing my hunger. I've tried a two day fast to try and shrink my stomach, eating more fruit/dark chocolate/nuts, not eating fruit/dark chocolate/nuts, eating more meat, eating more salad, etc. I haven't really changed my exercise routine and haven't changed much in terms of body composition since this time last year. I'm just shocked at how hard the hunger is hitting me this year.

Anyone going through something similar? Any tips?

RC

Tip: Eat fats. Seriously.
    Heaviest: 1-22-2012 = 203 lbs, of being skinny fat, beginning PB
    Current: = 182 lbs. 14% body fat.
    Goal: 175 lbs. was made in April 2013.

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    It's cold, you need more calories. Eat more unless you'e getting fat. If you're getting fat, just increase your protein to quell the hunger. And eat a lot of liver.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Adriana29 is offline Junior Member
    Going very low carb/high fat sure curbs my hunger. Try bulletproof coffee!

gergirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by randomcow View Post
    I understand that Autumn/Fall is meant to be a time of stocking up fat reserves for the winter but seriously this is ridiculous. I am eating massive amounts of (primal) food and nothing I do seems to work in curbing my hunger. I've tried a two day fast to try and shrink my stomach, eating more fruit/dark chocolate/nuts, not eating fruit/dark chocolate/nuts, eating more meat, eating more salad, etc. I haven't really changed my exercise routine and haven't changed much in terms of body composition since this time last year. I'm just shocked at how hard the hunger is hitting me this year.

Anyone going through something similar? Any tips?

RC
    Coud be me...Eating more unless gaining weight doesn't sound good to me. I do not want to develop bad habits...

Why, sounds perfectly good to me???

Adjusting your food intake depending on the season is probably the most natural thing to do in this context! Primal man would have done exactly that!

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    Chronic obesity might be a problem, but a few pounds for winter? Normal. So when I say "gaining weight" I really mean "too much weight".

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

gergirl Guest
    I do think seasonal hunger is natural, but something makes me feel like I should fight against it. Two hearts beating inside my chest... (we say in Germany). Maybe it's belly vs brain...

MarielleGO is offline Senior Member
    I'm dealing with the same. I'm constantly hungry but the sad thing is that I'm also really full quickly. I'm eating like Mark's says, when ever I'm hungry. so right now that's almost every hour but I'm trying to keep it to meat and veggies for most of the time.
    It will go away after a while.
    My story, My thought....

It's all about trying to stay healthy!!!!

Calories? Aren't that those little creatures that live in my closet and shrink my clothes at night?
    AN EARTH WARRIOR!!!!

FrenchFry is offline Senior Member
    @randomcow:

I am curious: how do you feel you're hungry ? Is it stomach rumbling ? or something different like you could eat 3 or 4 plateful of rich foods in one meal until you feel uncomfortable ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast