I had an omega 3 supplement recommended to me about a year back by my kinesiologist. His purpose in recommending it though was to help raise my neurotransmitters, not specifically to help balance my omega 6. (Well, I'm sure that ultimately that was the goal but it wasn't something we discussed.) I've run out and am about to re-up and I've seen discussions about some being better than others. I want to make sure if I re-order this that it's got what I need. I haven't yet made the switch over to grass fed meat, so for now, I need a super high quality one.

Complete Omega Essentials (Nutri-West)
Serving size 2 capsules

"A convenient source of pharmaceutical grade, Molecular Distilled *Omega 3 fish oil (from wild cold water fish.) providing a dietary source of 600 mg of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) (From Fish) 300 mg of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) (from fish) 100 mg of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) from flax seed oil, (100 iu natural vitamin E (D-Alpha tocopherol) 100 mg of black currant seed oil (GLA)

Protein - 21mg
carbohydrates - 15mg
fat-1500mg
-poly-1291mg
-saturated-209mg
cholesterol-20mg

*omega 3 oil is tested and complies with the CRN monograph for all contaminents including PCB's all dioxins, arsenic, cadmium, mercury, strontium, lead and peroxide value.

Other ingredients: gelatin, glycerin, natural carob coloring