Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Multivitamins to buy in UK page

spursberry is offline Member

Best Multivitamins to buy in UK

Primal Fuel
    Hu

UK PBer here

I was just wondering what the best / who sells the best multivits (with a decent price i.e I can't afford to pay the earth) that are available in the UK?

Thanks
    UK PBer

Hotmail is offline Senior Member
    try amazon, I find they have the best prices.

Thank you very much
    UK PBer

AMonkey is offline Senior Member
    I've used bulkpowders.co.uk due to the price and nutrient concentration.
    http://lifemutt.blogspot.sg/ - Gaming, Food Reviews and Life in Singapore

Iherb ship to UK at a reasonable price.

Also try, higher nature and Biovea.

Thanks guys - yeah the reason I ask is that as this is all about health and what I put in my body I'm worried about some ingredients and also the quality of the origin of the supplement. I thought I'd ask as people may have the same concerns and found some good answers.

AMonkey and Sige-Na - thank you I shall check them both out
    UK PBer

Hi guys

Following up on this - I was just wondering what people thought of these

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Centrum-Perf...=multivitamins

I like the reviews and the extra energy and get up and go in the morning would be most helpful for me... but as Centrum is the most mainstream of all the supp makes I was wondering if they were good or is there a lot of "bad" stuff in the tablets as well...

I've found people saying some of their tablets have a lot of E numbers - but nothing on these... anyone have any views on these ones or any others they suggest?

Thanks
    UK PBer

Cerise is offline Junior Member
    Hi there!
    I use Puritans Pride and have everything shipped from the USA to the UK. I have used this brand for many years now and believe they produce excellent quality supplements. Also, their prices are really good compared to similar products on sale in the UK.

awok677 is offline Senior Member
    I don't take a multi-vitamin, I supplement the specific vitamins etc that I want and usually to a much greater degree than a multi-vit would give. Example: I use the vit D3 10,000 IU capsules. But I do source them off Amazon. Brands I've used are Now Foods (D3 liquid for my father), Jarrow Formulas (B12 as methylcobalamin), Healthy Origins (D3 for me), Doctor's Best (magnesium supplement) and Life Extension (Vits K1 and K2 - mk-4 & mk7) all of which are in greater amounts than RDAs. I've got vit + zinc from Tesco because I'm not too bothered about either, but take them occasionally. If you look closely on amazon they will show the entire label, but most say gluten etc free in the product description.
    Me, My Father and The Alzheimer's - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread84213.html

Drumroll is online now Senior Member
    With the Internet, you can buy any supplement of vitamin product you damn well please. So asking about a "UK-specific" brand is almost a moot point now.

Do your research however, read reviews, and really, you might have to actually try a few out before you find one that's right for you.
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast