Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Question please help

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    110

    Question please help

    Shop Now
    I don't know about anybody else but I can sit down eat a pound or more of some sirloin fajita with some vigges this started a couple of days ago since I started up on paleo again... Am I eating to much should I cut down on the portions? I do crossfit 5 days a week

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    3,310
    Huh? Pretty much every meal I have starts with a pound of meat, then everything else added in. Depends on your size, goals, and activity level.

    Sent via lightsaber

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    Huh? Pretty much every meal I have starts with a pound of meat, then everything else added in. Depends on your size, goals, and activity level.

    Sent via lightsaber
    I want to lose weight in the past 2 weeks I have dropped about 4 pounds I just u wanted more weight and I was thinking I was eating to much

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN United States
    Posts
    65
    You can enter what your eating into Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com to see if it meets your goals.

    I also use a keto macro calculator to get proper ratio of carbs, protein, and fat. Keto Calculator - Learn Your Macros on the Ketogenic Diet

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    3,310
    Quote Originally Posted by lmoya83 View Post
    I want to lose weight in the past 2 weeks I have dropped about 4 pounds I just u wanted more weight and I was thinking I was eating to much
    You're losing two pounds per week and you're worried you're eating too much?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    You're losing two pounds per week and you're worried you're eating too much?
    I know right I sound selfish... What I did is put my scale away and not worry about the numbers just the way I feel and base it on my clothing...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    162
    If you're CrossFitting x5 a week you'll be surprised how much food you need!!
    My weight hasn't changed a lot but boy my body has!!
    Barb - Portland, Oregon

    "Everything is as it should be given what has gone before. This is not an excuse but it is a reason"
    ~ Dr G & Barb ~

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9,498
    I eat that much easily and I'm both smaller and working out less than you, so no I don't find that to be too much.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    110
    Shop Now
    Thanks guys!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •