Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: How fat will everyone get? page 18

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    For some people without hormonal issues I am sure that they can eat anything and still lose weight. I have learned that when it comes to health issues, you can never use absolutes. We don't know far more then we know. Short of taking meds or other extreme measures, at this point in my life, for me eating low carb is the only way to lose weight. Added benefit for me is it also controls my mood swings.

I don't understand the need of some to mock people here and other threads. My earlier comment about our differences due to genetics and hormonal issues was to have a positive dialog, not to encourage more fat bashing.
    I reread the last page and didn't see anything that said primal was the only way so my tentative vote is misreading what was written

That's what i'm hoping
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    I reread the last page and didn't see anything that said primal was the only way so my tentative vote is misreading what was written

That's what i'm hoping
    You said primal worked for you and there is nothing wrong with that. For you, now, that is a truth. I don't think I have seen anyone say that Primal was the only way to lose weight especially since it means something different to everyone. We are all special snowflakes but you are the mostest special!

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Flattery

It gets you stuff
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

LauraSB is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    Sorry, it was not directed at you. I did not see yours or the other positive responses until after my little rant. I am the world's slowest typist on my iPad!
    Yeah, a person needs lightning fingers to keep up here.
    50yo, 5'3"
    SW-195
    CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
    GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

jammies is offline Senior Member
    All bickering aside - I'm hoping that if Ripped is in the Philippines, he's somewhere high and dry. News reports from the typhoon are horrid.
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    I lost weight eating Carl's Jr. and Taco Bell every night for dinner. I was also a fat vegetarian. I don't know what it takes to be skinny. I have never actually been skinny. Eating primal stopped the gaining, lost a bit of weight, too, but mostly got me to my personal normal which is over and above what a lot of people would say is "beautiful."
    I tell you, you just need to move. Come move to NC and you'll be the foxy lady on the beach. And UGH, don't aspire to skinny. No point in being "skinny".

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, my boyfriend lived in Buffalo for 15 years. He told me that over there you can tell how old someone is by how fat they are. When he came to California he had the hardest time telling how old someone was because their skin looked old but their bodies looked young.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 170 x 3. Current Deadlift: 220 x 3

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    Double-wide hospital beds are sufficient for most of the super-obese, and I think they hold up to 1200 pounds. At around 800 pounds, most people stop being able to clean themselves and develop ulcers and infections. They also lose all hope.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Ripped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jammies View Post
    All bickering aside - I'm hoping that if Ripped is in the Philippines, he's somewhere high and dry. News reports from the typhoon are horrid.
    I am ok. There was A LOT of rain where I stay all weekend, but no wind. No phone or computer signal all weekend.

Couldn't go anywhere, too much rain, so no McDonalds.

All joking aside, it is sad. A lot of people in other islands lost their lives.

Ripped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    I wanted to be great and self-sufficient but was instead a homeless drunk until somebody helped me out. No matter how honest, hard-working and talented a person is, lost is lost.
    Ok, so there we have it. The truth finally comes out. You are a winner in my eyes. And the reason why is someone helped you out, but you also had to help yourself out. Nobody can help you if you don't want to help yourself.

There are a lot of people out there who fail to do that. When people try to help, they ignore it and continue on with a life of garbage.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718