View Poll Results: Which option(s) best describe the guidelines of your current diet?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • I eat whatever I want with little regard to health.

3 2.94%
  • I am strict paleo with no dairy.

10 9.80%
  • I follow the recommendations of the Primal Blueprint including the carb curve.

46 45.10%
  • Perfect health diet or higher carb Primal Blueprint.

40 39.22%
  • I follow the Peat recommendations.

13 12.75%
  • Weston Price or a junk free/healthy diet including grains.

6 5.88%
  • I am Vegetarian/Vegan/Pescatarian.

1 0.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your Way of Eating page 3

Silvergirl is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I said Primal carb curve, mainly because I don't mind having a few forbidden paleo foods occasionally, but I am pretty lowish carb, more strict when I was in weight loss. Also no eggs, dairy etc. I switch it up sometimes, if I am losing weight I up my carbs.
    Starting Primal June 2012 at 148.5lbs, goal weight in November 2012.
    Now 95lbs and holding.
    Primal, minus eggs, dairy and a myriad of other allergens.

peril is offline Senior Member
    Per my sig, my focus is on treatment of CVD without drugs. This means anti-inflammatory - no processed foods, plenty of seafood for O3 fats and minerals, lots of slow-cooked meat on the bone for gelatin and minerals, plenty of full fat dairy (mostly cheese) for the vitamins, regular offal for vitamins and minerals. Also need to reduce chances of stent blockage so I have blood thinning foodstuffs like cocoa, red wine and curries (turmeric) - ain't life a bitch
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member
    Dirty Carnivore.
    (Primal-Keto, with veggies as condiments)

sbhikes is online now Senior Member
    Right now I eat as much lean protein as I possibly can. After that, the other macros fall into place and are not very high. The carbs tend to be within the carb curve naturally. I'd tell you the percentages but it appears the pie chart has vanished from myfitnesspal all of a sudden.

So basically, as long as you don't consider Primal to mean only fatty meat and big ass salads and that it includes lean meat and ad libitum potatoes, then I'm primal.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Highest squat: 167.5 x 2. Current Deadlift: 195 x 3

Markbt is offline Senior Member
    High fat low carb paleo/bulletproof with weekly carb refeeds and quality craft beer whenever I want because I live in Colorado.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Wildrose is online now Senior Member
    I voted for both primal blueprint and the perfect health diet, because I tend to vacillate between the two.

0Angel0 is offline Senior Member
    I lean Paleo as most forms of dairy don't agree with me. Legumes are a grey area but I've never really liked them so have no desire to add them back to my diet. I use a scoop of whey 3-5 times a week which is my most frequent Paleo deviation, ghee is in the cooking fat rotation regularly and once a week or so I'll have a T of butter or cream cheese. I'll have a paleofied treat a few times a month.

Reading this back maybe I'm actually closer to Primal, lol. Labels never really were my thing.

Urban Forager is offline Senior Member
    Peatish-primal atm. More fruit and gelatin and no big ass salads. I'm trying to improve my thyroid function.
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

GiGiEats is offline Senior Member
    I eat no wheat, dairy, gluten, sugar, soy, nuts, and fruit... I also don't eat pork (just not a fan) and rarely eat lamb.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by GiGiEats View Post
    I eat no wheat, dairy, gluten, sugar, soy, nuts, and fruit... I also don't eat pork (just not a fan) and rarely eat lamb.
    For some reason I thought you were purely pescatarian XD

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast