Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your opinion please... page

lmoya83 is offline Senior Member

Your opinion please...

Primal Fuel
    Can you please give me your opinion on my daily food intake and if it good or bad..

Breakfast

3 egg omelette spinach, pico de gallo, mushrooms, sausage and bacon..
    Glass of water

Lunch

Chicken Cob salad no cheese no croutons extra avocado
    Water

After workout crossfit

Dinner

Went to longhorns steak house had 2 strawberry salads no cheese no dressing and a 11oz sirloin rare

Please give me your feed back if I am eating to much .... Thank you

paint94979 is offline Senior Member
    What is your height and weight? Goals? Activity level? I would guess by looking at your avatar that you are 5'8 to 5'10? If that's the case and you do crossfit I would say no you are more than likely under eating.

Quote Originally Posted by paint94979 View Post
    What is your height and weight? Goals? Activity level? I would guess by looking at your avatar that you are 5'8 to 5'10? If that's the case and you do crossfit I would say no you are more than likely under eating.
    I am 5'7 I weigh 233 my goal is to trim fat and keep the muscle get down to about 195..

mmmpork is offline Member
    If you're trying to lose fat then you might cut back on the monounsaturated fats like avocado and olive oil.

Otherwise regarding your meal for that day, you need more saturated fat in your diet. Watch that you're not taking in too much protein. For dinner for instance, spread some butter on those steaks!

eats.meats.west is offline Senior Member
    One mans sausage and bacon is a feast and for others it could be a snack. Meaning how much of it are you eating. I'd run all my food through Paleotrack and see where you are at calorie wise, fast & carbs. Then you have a basis for decision making. Otherwise it is guess work on our part and yours as well. If you find you are taking in too many calories, consider trying some Intermittent Fasting - 16/8 works well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmpork View Post
    If you're trying to lose fat then you might cut back on the monounsaturated fats like avocado and olive oil.

Otherwise regarding your meal for that day, you need more saturated fat in your diet. Watch that you're not taking in too much protein. For dinner for instance, spread some butter on those steaks!
    Do u mean like bacon fat?

How does that look guys like 6 slices of bacon 3 eggs cooked in bacon fat with tomatoes and onions

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Looks good to me! Keep up the good work. I wouldn't worry about getting more saturated vs mono vs pufa ect. Its all gravy long as they come from primal sources like avocado, olive oil, meat and eggs and such.

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lmoya83 View Post

How does that look guys like 6 slices of bacon 3 eggs cooked in bacon fat with tomatoes and onions
    Looks very familiar! Like I've had that meal for breakfast over 100 times in the past couple years.

MaceyUK is offline Senior Member
    Overcooked bacon... cook it at a lower temperature and for less time. The Link Between Grilled Foods and Cancer | Dr. Nalini Chilkov
    I would also try to incorporate some coconut oil/ milk to get your body burning fat but do not add it as extra calories..
    Man seeks to change the foods available in nature to suit his tastes, thereby putting an end to the very essence of life contained in them.
    www.primaljoy.co.uk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast