Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Eating Paleo, But Don't Believe in Evolution? page 36

Billy9Miles is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by APPLEGIRL View Post
    I eat this way because it is healthy and makes sense and I feel great. I'm a person of faith and student of scripture. We don't all need to agree on everything to agree on some things.
    Thanks APPLEGIRL--well said!

Paleo0731 is offline Senior Member
    I eat this way because it is healthy and makes sense and I feel great. I'm a person of faith and student of scripture. We don't all need to agree on everything to agree on some things.
    I agree with you, but some people just like to argue for the sake of arguing. I would if I was getting paid to do it. But, I'm not so I don't bother. To each their own.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Why would my belief/disbelief in evolution/creationism have anything to do with how I eat? I believe in the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, but I don't eat spaghetti.

Last edited by JoanieL; 11-07-2013 at 09:42 PM. Reason: to add pic
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

tatertot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Why would my belief/disbelief in evolution/creationism have anything to do with how I eat? I believe in the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, but I don't eat spaghetti.
    And with that, this thread has officially:

Paleo0731 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tatertot View Post
    And with that, this thread has officially:

That happened pages ago.

MsSmith is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MarielleGO View Post
    I believe in evolution big time... however there are somethings science can't explain (yet) that calls for now for another more god (or goddess) like explanation...

anyway, if I remember it correctly, during Genesis in the bible god didn't make pre-packaged foods, chemicals, hormone injections or candy. From what I remember all he gave Adam and Eve were fruit trees, plant and animals. (he even told them not to eat the apple... might have been because it's high carb ) But in essence, what god gave Adam and Eve was Primal dieting...

So if you believe in Genenis or Evolution, the diet of early humans was the same...
    I don't think they were eating animals until they were cast out of the Garden of Eden...

I believe the Earth is closer to 6,000 years old than millions or billions of years old.

As for evolution, wouldn't the primates we supposedly evolved from now be extinct?
    Paleo Diet: 8-25-13 Wt: 185 BF% 27
    Primal Diet (Lower Fat/Carb): 9-27, Wt: 176.4
    Potato Hack Diet (Rotation): 11-12, Wt: 171.2
    Primal Diet (LF/C): 1-23-14, Wt: 159.6
    CW: 158 GW: 130 CBF%: 24.38
    48 - 5'7.5"

"What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven't happened yet." ~ A.F.

"Exercising should be about rewarding the body with endorphins and strength, not about punishing your body for what you've eaten." ~ Unknown

Well said. I agree.
    48 - 5'7.5"

"What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven't happened yet." ~ A.F.

"Exercising should be about rewarding the body with endorphins and strength, not about punishing your body for what you've eaten." ~ Unknown

Cavewizard is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MsSmith View Post
    As for evolution, wouldn't the primates we supposedly evolved from now be extinct?
    They are.
    Starting DL: 135 Now: 380
    Starting Bench: 115 Now: 255
    Goal: Get stronger.

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MsSmith View Post
    I don't think they were eating animals until they were cast out of the Garden of Eden...

I believe the Earth is closer to 6,000 years old than millions or billions of years old.
    Being a notorious pagan myself I believe that the earth is FLAT and that all those people believing it is round are victims to a world vide conspiracy from multi-national corporations and corrupt politicians! I also believe that I must die in combat to go to Walhalla, and that I will be rewarded with ad libitum mead and eternal combat with other great warriors inside that great hall...

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavewizard View Post
    They are.
    Interesting.

4. Could apes ever evolve into some other humanlike creature?

It is possible that in many millions of years present day apes could evolve into some other humanlike species. It is, however, very improbable. First of all, humans did not evolve from any of the species we know as apes today. At some point 5 to 8 million years ago, the common ancestor of humans and modern apes diverged to form the two separate lineages we know today. The species at the end of these lineages are a result of a very specific combination of selection pressures and genetic mutations over millions of years. This same combination is highly unlikely to occur ever again.

Evolution: Frequently Asked Questions

This is interesting to me as a university educated middle school science major in that all of my instructors told us we could preface our answers on tests with "according to the textbook..."
    48 - 5'7.5"

Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast