Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Inspiring people page 3

Jacksson is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Markbt View Post
    Stop watching the news. Sounds crazy? I'm serious. There is nothing there that is at all necessary. Cheering yourself up is a lot easier when you aren't constantly consuming depressing lies.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Yep, I've given it up too. It seems like the news used to be usefull in informing people of what is going on. Any more it is sensationalized crap. Too much negativity for me.

I find inspiring people every day. People I work with, people I read about, and the people right in my house. I find people here inspiring as well. I think I have come to seek out inspiration in everything.
    Last edited by Jacksson; 11-05-2013 at 02:55 PM.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by darylb View Post
    I find inspiring people every day. People I work with, people I read about, and the people right in my house. I find people here inspiring as well. I think I have come to seek out inspiration in everything.
    Then you've got it made That's the goal for me. There's too much cynicism in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by BrainInABody View Post
    Love these! The soldiers making the human bridge is amazing.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

neilc11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KimchiNinja View Post
    Haven't watched TV in 12 years.

Most people aren't aware how much their thinking is influenced by that device.
    for not watching tv,
    you inspire me,
    it's a damn cancer,

there was a 16 year old kid on John Steward last week,
    invented and patented a test strip for some kind of kidney disease or something,
    said he wasn't in it for the money, but to help people,
    that inspired me.

Steward also had the Afghani girl Molika (sp ?) on,
    that was cool to see, and to hear her talk, intelligently.
    F the Taliban.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member

It's a little cheesy, but gotta love Will's can-do-it attitude.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123