Thread: Xero sandals page

sbhikes is offline Senior Member

Xero sandals

Primal Fuel
    I just bought a pair of the new Xero sandals. They're really nice. If you like the whole huaraches thing, I think these are the best huraches out there. They just fit, no fussing with tying or anything and no knots. They don't look weird or homemade. Nothing is going to wear out from rubbing on the ground. I just wish they had come out with these before summer, not after.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 170 x 3. Current Deadlift: 220 x 3

BratKat is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for posting about these sandals! I was not familiar with them so had to check out the website. I really like the looks of them, and the price is really affordable, especially compared to, say, Barefoot Ted's line of sandals... I recently bought the Teva Zilch's (super-cheap from Sierra Trading Post) and like them a lot, but I like these Xero's better. Can't have TOO many sandals, anyway.

DinoHunter is online now Senior Member
    I just got a pair to.... Absilutly love them. Plus i dident even need to make adjustments!
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

GuitarGrok is offline Member
    This thread is great. I just ordered a pair for myself, and my wife last night. I like hearing positive things about them. I bought them in part because some of our VFF are starting to wear out, and the xeros are supposed to last a long time. Also I find that my VFFs have to be washed every couple of times I wear them, so these should be a bit better in that regard.

I do agree about the timing. It sure felt weird buying sandals while the first snow of the year is still on the ground lol.

Huarache Gal is offline Senior Member
    I have quite a few pairs of Xeros and love them! I just got the new ones (Sensori Venture) but haven't had a chance to try them out. I like being able to customize the regular Xeros with different laces and beads too. I wish I lived somewhere warm so I could wear them all year round!

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I think as far as all the various huaraches go, these new ones are the best of them all. And so cheap. I never wore my other ones all that much but it seemed to me that they'd last forever. These new ones are made of the same soling material so they ought to last forever. I'm going to experiment with my old ones now. I had some ideas but didn't want to totally mess them up. I've already punched too many holes in them trying things.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 170 x 3. Current Deadlift: 220 x 3