Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we just have a grownups forum? page

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member

Can we just have a grownups forum?

Shop Now
    Why can't we talk about sex? What if access to it was restricted to members with X number of posts, to prevent people from just wandering in or something? I don't understand any kind of objection to it being public, but evidently some do.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

moluv is offline Senior Member

Can we just have a grownups forum?

This is why I suggested an invite only secret forum for cool kids.

**le sigh**

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    I'm sure allowing horny forumers to talk about sex is high on Mark's priorities...
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

it's LESS effort than policing comments for sexual content so we can conclude that he likes intrusively policing sextalk
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

It's in tha rulez doe

OMG - I just found this video on Vimeo... too funny! It's a music video cut from erotic chat-line commercials.

Make sure you get to 1 min 25 secs...

"I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

LOL it sounds like the credits to Ghostbusters or some other 80s classic. Do you mean the artichokes?

Damn. In public. Can't. Watch. Video.

Yes, the artichokes

The funniest part is that it's not meant to be funny.

- Ray Peat

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    Why can't we talk about sex? What if access to it was restricted to members with X number of posts, to prevent people from just wandering in or something? I don't understand any kind of objection to it being public, but evidently some do.
    I thought you meant one free of asinine comments and asinine people, like mine and me. Did we lose our sexy talk thread again?

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast