Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lindsey's Daily Journal page 2

Lindsey17 is offline Junior Member
    Shop Now
    interesting day today. 7 am, crossfit.. 2 rounds, 100 m sled pull 90 lbs, 25 toes to bar, 25 kettlebell swings 35 lb. harder than i thought it would be! kicked my butt after taking a few days off last week. then headed to the regular gym for chest day. chest press, incline press up to 30 lbs. flys up to 95 lbs x 6 reps (woop!)
    then i headed to annapolis after an hour nap. picked up some new balance minimus- love them so far, and got some goodies at whole foods. cheated a little and had froyo. next time i'm avoiding all the extras - reeses pieces, butterfinger, and hot fudge. not too good, and dont feel so great now.
    food -
    b- 2 eggs scrambled, ham, sausage, half glass iced coffee
    l- almonds, cashews, tea with honey
    d- pepperoni GF pizza
    snack, fro yo

now i have a migraine. gonna hit the hay early and hope i can sleep it off. test coming up in a couple days.

Lindsey

went to bed with a migraine, woke up feeling decent! no exercise this morning because i had to be at school early.. felt rundown all day. Made it to the gym about 3:30 and did several sets of chin ups and bicep curls. now home to do a little studying, if i can get off MDA..
    food-
    b- 2 eggs, bacon, coffee
    l- quest bar, chai latte
    d- roasted sweet potato and broccoli, smoked pork fried in bacon fat (delicious!!)
    snack- 2 GF cookies (all gone now finally out of the house)

Lindsey

good day! woke up bright and early for Crossfit. 3 rds of 20 KB snatch, 20 pull ups, and 200 m run. PR strict press at 65 (still working on strengthening my shoulders). Off to regular gym for triceps. Still working on stringing together decent dips but can do a few.
    food:
    b- 2 eggs scrambled, broccoli, sweet potato, sausage, bacon, coffee
    l- sweet potato, broccoli, sausage
    d- sweet potato, broccoli, chicken breast, olive oil
    snacks- ice cream (sore throat, trying to fend off a cold), latte (from panera.. yum!) and a quest bar.

might have a protein shake if i stay up too late tonight studying and get hungry.

fingers crossed for a good test score tomorrow!
    Lindsey

Hi there! sipping on a hot chocolate made with coconut milk.. perfect after a cold hour in the park with the dogs.

food-
    b- 2 eggs scrambled, ham, bacon, coffee
    l/d- GF pepperoni pizza, broccoli
    snacks- hot chocolate, chocolate chips, have a sweet potato on hand if im hungry tonight.

exercise-
    Xfit- snatches, deadlifts, push ups. (all of these are really coming along!)
    gym- shoulder press and shrugs (60 lbs and 100 lbs respectively)

off to work soon! 5k in the AM!

doing well on the diet, sticking with my usual eggs, meat and coffee for brekkie, meat and veg for most lunches and dinners. had some GF noodles i needed to use up so made spaghetti with extra meaty meat sauce for dinner last night. enjoying a bit of dark chocolate today after chicken, green beans, and sweet potato.
    exercise today was pull ups, bent rows, back extensions, and lots of pistols, mtn climbers, burpees, and thrusters. got my butt kicked!
    got the job in the ER i was hoping for! Hooray!

Lindsey

Not the most primal day today. Started off with a hot tea and protein bar because I was short on time before work. Nothing to eat until 1:30 when I got home, which was leftover spaghetti with ground beef. Dinner was a chicken Caesar salad with a gf dinner roll. Dessert was ice cream and two gf cookies, which I bought impulsively. Usually I'm not an impulse buyer... Interesting. Now I'm drained of energy. In bed early tonight. Stomach feels hungry, but nothing sounds appealing. Too lazy perhaps.... Long spin class tomorrow AM. tomorrow is a new day. (I tell myself that a lot. Too often probably.)
    Lindsey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Refontai is offline Senior Member
    Very impressed you can do pull ups, it's a long term goal of mine to do one unassisted. Very long term lol. Good for you!

And congrats on the job!
    You have to fall in love with the process of becoming great.

Thanks! It took me awhile to get them but I just practiced everyday and it gets easier! And thanks! I start in two weeks.. Nervous but excited!

90 min spin class this morning, then a day of cleaning and errand running.
    food-
    b- 2 eggs, ham, bacon, coffee
    l- coffee
    d-GF roll, homemade chili
    snacks- ben and jerrys

Great day of sailing today. No real exercise to speak of. Back at it tomorrow.
    Food:
    B- eggs and bacon, coffee
    L- coffee
    D- chili with lotsa sausage and ground beef

Lindsey

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast