Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cookbook delay page

Angieh is offline Senior Member

cookbook delay

Shop Now
    Hi all,

I am quite new to the forum and the PB lifestyle -- I read Siisson's book about a month ago and have been experimenting with different recipes and eating. I am very frustrated that the PB cookbook I ordered from amazon has an estimated ship date of June 19 - wth?? When I ordered it, it was not yet released, and I wrongly assumed that as soon as it was released it would be shipped. I really, really want it ... is anyone else waiting for a book from Amazon? Anyone know why it's so slow? It seem everyone else in the world has their cookbook in hand by now.

Lovestoclimb is offline Senior Member
    the pre-orders from Amazon did not ship out at the same time as the pre-orders from this site. I believe Mark mentioned that the Amazon orders were to ship around mid June or so.
    I grok, therefore I am.

PrimalPeg is offline Member
    I "pre-ordered" the book from the MDA site, and I still don't have it. It was charged to my Visa in April, and I'm starting to get fed up waiting...

AnneArchy is offline Senior Member
    Uh oh that sux Peg! I ordered mine yesterday. I was hoping to get a tracking number on it like I do when I usually get stuff shipped but nothing in my inbox yet about tracking numbers. I ordered through this site too and not Amazon.

PrimalPeg is offline Member
    I didn't get a tracking number with mine, so I have no idea where it is. It's probably sitting at some Canada Post sorting station, on the very bottom of a pile of 2009 Christmas presents...

Lovestoclimb is offline Senior Member
    hmmmm yeah...sounds about right with Canada Post.
    I grok, therefore I am.

JeanPatrick is offline Senior Member
    Primalpeg, I live in montreal,QC and Today I got the paper to go pick up the book at the post office tomorow.

i'm sure you will get yours this week!

Angieh is offline Senior Member
    I didn't even think about ordering from here... I just automatically order books from Amazon. But, yes, I am frustrated and do not understand the hold up. If the book is out, then it's out. What's the problem?

So, how are those liking it who have received it? I teach and get out of school June 21. Can't wait to devote time and energy to this healthy lifestyle once school is out (it's been an extra stressful year). Thanks for all the responses!

Schneider is offline Member
    I've tried the "Smoked sausage with cabbage" recipe and it's excellent ! I'm gonna make another batch this week-end, with a few slaps of bacon over the whole thing ..

*drool

canuckgrl is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimalPeg View Post
    I "pre-ordered" the book from the MDA site, and I still don't have it. It was charged to my Visa in April, and I'm starting to get fed up waiting...
    I ordered mine on the 1st day of pre-orders. I also live in Calgary. I received mine on June 2nd. Maybe you could email them at the store to see if they have any idea when your copy shipped?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast