Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 187

Thread: A Thread About Sex... page 7

  1. #61
    magnolia1973's Avatar
    magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,836
    Shop Now
    I think a lot of women like it rough/not sweet/aggressive and I think a lot of men like being rough/not sweet/aggressive. I think most men assume that women love sweet tender love making and assume women will get mad/stop them when they get rough. I think women think men will be all WTF she's a freak if you say "Hey, I like it rough" and immediately think of some hard core porn.

    You need to communicate what you like; you might be pleasantly surprised. Nothing is worse than boring compromise sex. 30 minutes of straight vanilla f'ing sounds like torture. Meanwhile hell an hour or two of good stuff...it's a good thing.

    As for getting off...my ability comes and goes, I don't worry about it too much and just enjoy whatever is going on. For me, it's not really the best part of sex anyway.

    http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

  2. #62
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,509
    One thing to remember is that guys are often fed lines when growing up and get the wrong ideas from movies (chick flicks). Women are all about the emotional side of sex, women like it slow and tender, women blah blah. When the whole time the dude is thinking "Damn, this is boring. I wish I was back in high school just destroying this sh*t" and the woman is sitting there thinking the exact same thing. Communicate folks.

    edit - cross posted with Magnolia who is right as she usually is. damn it.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  3. #63
    magnolia1973's Avatar
    magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,836
    haven't told him because I just feel like if I start asking him to f*** me like the dirty little w**** I am and stick it in my a**, he might get scared run for the hills.
    And you don't have to put it like that. Just tell him you'd live to try it with him a little more aggressive and rough. Most men figure that out pretty damn quickly.

    http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

  4. #64
    RichMahogany's Avatar
    RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6,929
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    And you don't have to put it like that. Just tell him you'd live to try it with him a little more aggressive and rough. Most men figure that out pretty damn quickly.
    Most men can maintain erections during sex without having their balls tickled, no? Dude needs to go to the doctor. If he won't go, you can either ditch him or plan an intervention.

  5. #65
    not on the rug's Avatar
    not on the rug is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    3,772
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Most men can maintain erections during sex without having their balls tickled, no? Dude needs to go to the doctor.
    i'm gonna +1 on this one. there are either medical or psychological issues at play here.
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

    Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

  6. #66
    moluv's Avatar
    moluv is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    1,033
    Yes communication is key! My husband had received a beautiful handmade leather whip from a foreign friend a long time ago and it hung on the wall of our old bedroom never having been used. I probably hinted at it, but never said anything about liking whips. When we moved it went in storage. I do get a lot of hand spankings though and at some point recently I finally admitted that I like surprise spankings. Now I have to watch my ass half the day because I never know when he will strike. Then a few days ago I come home and find that whip hanging from the headboard. And we had lots off fun. Point is, I've carefully measured out how freaky I admit to being but every single time hubby is ready for it. He said that even if its not his favorite thing to start with he will like it just because I like it. But this is a generous man whose main purpose in life seems to be giving me multiple orgasms. He knows my body as well as I do and is very patient.

  7. #67
    Liftinglife's Avatar
    Liftinglife is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    147
    I do like it soft and sweet, It's not that I like it rough it's just that I like it freaky. I don't need to have my holes ripped open by cockzilla... I just like variety, dirty talk, play, aggressive manners I guess would be the term? I have told him that but I don't think he understands and I don't want to teach him per say. and our sex life is still relatively new. He has expressed some performance anxieties and I don't want to make that worse. I believe in time I will gradually and gently turn him out. I once mentioned a 3 sum and he wasn't feeling it at all so I was like "ummm just kidding haha" 😳 I asked him what's the freakiest thing he ever did and it was just anal, but it was done in a boring way like all prepared for and everything. I could so imagine him siting in the bed waiting for her to douche her booty and then them like systamaticaly making out and blah blah blah.... So then I asked him if he's ever done it in public, and of corse he said he can barely do it in bed much less in public. ya know I can tell he needs baby steps.... I'm ok with it because I'm not in a rush it's just sex. We dated for many months before bring intimate so when sex doesn't work out we do have other common interest. It's actually my first relationship where sex is actually just an "bonus".

  8. #68
    MarkChopper's Avatar
    MarkChopper is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    here
    Posts
    290
    He needs TRT.

  9. #69
    Kegas76's Avatar
    Kegas76 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    I'll bet it's hard....
    What?
    And here I was avoiding off color comments trying to keep this respectful. Now I think the below quote was meant as bait:
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    I really hope this thread doesnt get shut down as I'd love the input of other people.

  10. #70
    Liftinglife's Avatar
    Liftinglife is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    Yes communication is key! My husband had received a beautiful handmade leather whip from a foreign friend a long time ago and it hung on the wall of our old bedroom never having been used. I probably hinted at it, but never said anything about liking whips. When we moved it went in storage. I do get a lot of hand spankings though and at some point recently I finally admitted that I like surprise spankings. Now I have to watch my ass half the day because I never know when he will strike. Then a few days ago I come home and find that whip hanging from the headboard. And we had lots off fun. Point is, I've carefully measured out how freaky I admit to being but every single time hubby is ready for it. He said that even if its not his favorite thing to start with he will like it just because I like it. But this is a generous man whose main purpose in life seems to be giving me multiple orgasms. He knows my body as well as I do and is very patient.
    I think you get it... I have to be the patient one though. I have to carefully and with tact give him cues as to what I liked. I told him to pull my hair and smack my butt, and he does occasionally. I've told him to surprise me with sex.... But I'm still waiting. I have surprised him in the middle of the night hoping he would learn, but that was only a few weeks ago. I've noticed that he thinks once I cum a little when he's munchin' that like he can stop and we can other things.... So I told him no way, he stays down there till I say I want the D because I can keep em cumming, and now he stays down there till I'm ready. I try to get that first because I know the rest of the night is gonna be about helping him relax, so I always get mine first. And he gets that. I'm pretty sure he has a combo of physical/Psycological issues at play hear and I'm not a doctor so I'm taking the most gentle approach. I see a gradual improvement though so hopeful and eventually I will gradually put your advice into play.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •