Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: A Thread About Sex... page 2

LauraSB is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Never w/o direct stimulation of the clitoris. When I was younger and unmarried, that bothered me. Now, it doesn't even register as a problem. It's sort of on the same level as not having a great singing voice.

There may be a mental aspect to it. But it may also be that the arrangement of all the parts is better for effective stimulation in some people and not quite so good in others. I found that after losing weight, things felt different, and not always in a good way, and then over time they got back to what felt normal. I'm sure there was as much moving around on the inside as there was on the outside as my body adjusted to its new shape.
    50yo, 5'3"
    SW-195
    CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
    GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    I'd actually like to hear from some men. Have any of you had partners who were NO-Os, and you managed to remedy it?

From speaking to women who have no trouble reaching climax, I''ve deduced that it's a muscle contraction thing. I'm trying this out with YG so will let you know

Quote Originally Posted by diene View Post
    I don't know about others, but I don't really have difficulty achieving orgasm on my own. I just have a hard time with a partner, and oral doesn't do it for me either. Also, I don't like to have to fantasize about something else in order to get there. I have orgasmed with a partner in the past (standard missionary position is actually the one that does it for me), but I had to fantasize about something else in order to get there. And I don't want to have to do that. What I want is to be in the moment, with my partner...does that make sense?

The point isn't just to have orgasms. The point is to share that experience with another person.
    Likewise: I have zero problem having multiple orgasms by myself. I dip into my arsenal of fantasies and away I go (way too many double en tendres in that sentence )
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Why don't you uh...try having the kind of sex that you are thinking about while having other kinds of sex?
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diene View Post
    Ladies...Was there a time in your life during which you had trouble achieving orgasm with a partner? Did that change at some point? Did you meet a man who was able to help you overcome your difficulties? How did you/they do it? Care to share your experiences?

Guys...feel free to chime in as well. I really would like to limit this to constructive input, if possible.
    Oh, cum now... why would we post anything thats not constructive

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    I wonder how fast it'd be remedied if you just posted on facebook, "didn't cum; someone help." Let's do an over/under- I will say...39 minutes.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    Why don't you uh...try having the kind of sex that you are thinking about while having other kinds of sex?
    Well because some of that kind of sex hurts (in real life) and we'd need at least one more guy which will not fly with my husband.

(I imagine that you were responding to Yogabare, but I'm a fantasizer too. I'm sure to regret this response...eventually.)
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 10-27-2013 at 12:21 PM.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Well because some of that kind of sex hurts (in real life) and we'd need at least one more guy which will not fly with my husband.

(I imagine that you were responding to Yogabare, but I'm a fantasizer too. I'm sure to regret this response...eventually.)
    Lol. This. Plus locations that may be difficult to emulate...
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

diene is offline Senior Member
    Lol, Neckhammer!

Perfidy--

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Dangerous and forbidden sex may help you ladies to overcome your mental and emotional barriers! It’s a bit like a training protocol, when you can’t progress any more then you must go overboard in some way to overcome the plateau…

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Commenting to follow, haven't read yet

I've got the orgasm thing on lock so if anyone (uh, ladies) wants to pm me for advice I'd be happy to discuss. I don't possess the appropriate level of personal censorship to participate in a public discussion of such matters.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast