Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: A Thread About Sex... page 11

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I am so sad we can't talk about sex more on this forum. What is more primal than the propagation of the species?!?! And what is a better marker for health than a kickin libido?

There should be a sub forum, though "walking each others brains out in a forest" is pretty good.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    "walking each others brains out in a forest" is pretty good.
    It really, really is
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Iron Will is offline Senior Member
    I'm very thankful for my wife. She's a multi O. One of the The best ways that I have found to get her to see stars is for her to be laying back on the couch stomach up with her butt on the arm

Iron Will is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Will View Post
    I'm very thankful for my wife. She's a multi O. One of the The best ways that I have found to get her to see stars is for her to be laying back on the couch stomach up with her butt on the arm
    Oops I got so excited I pushed send too early. I was a little premature! Thanks god that doesn't happen too often! Lol

I meant to finish my paragraph by saying with me standing at the end of the couch. The other way is a little lip service. That always seems to do the trick

Nivanthe is offline Senior Member
    As part of the no-O club, I don't have much to add, but I approve of this thread.

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    I'm trying to imagine such a life, and I can think of no rational justification for continuing it; can the O-less sound off about their professional life and degree of success? I am going to bet that they are more successful than average people. Ah-ha @ success
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

quikky is offline Senior Member
    Hold on a second here. There are women out there trying to convince their SOs to have a threesome/other stuff I don't want to mention to keep the thread clean? The hell is going here? Probably those damn skinny jeans causing testicular shrinkage.

Kegas76 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quikky View Post
    Hold on a second here. There are women out there trying to convince their SOs to have a threesome/other stuff I don't want to mention to keep the thread clean? The hell is going here? Probably those damn skinny jeans causing testicular shrinkage.
    There was no mention if the third was M or F though.

Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kegas76 View Post
    There was no mention if the third was M or F though.
    Yeah, the second M really throws off the plumbing ratio.

Sent via F -22 Raptor

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    You reminded me of that college humor video on why we should allow gay marriage ("We'll marry your women, and have the kind of threesome that SHE is into.")
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast