Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: A Thread About Sex... page 10

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    amen to that. euphemisms only. it would be a shame to get this thread shut down
    I suck at euphemisms tho

Liftinglife is offline Senior Member
    Honestly me to. But I will try.

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    I suck at euphemisms tho
    You really should have said "I orally pleasure at euphemisms" or "I fellate at euphemisms"

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    I am sooooo shocked by all the explicit and implicit sex chat around here; it hurt my innocent feelings reading this thread…

Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    You really should have said "I orally pleasure at euphemisms" or "I fellate at euphemisms"
    Omg your so good at that hahahaha!!!!

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftinglife View Post
    Omg your so good at that hahahaha!!!!
    He is quite the cunning linguist.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Kegas76 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    i'm thinking that counseling would probably do him wonders. and not just in the sex department
    I have to agree with the counseling, going together also a couple times might be good too.

With his need for ball stimulation to climax some prostate massage or BSDM style rings/stretchers (so you could be a bit more hands off) might help. The problem is that if you are afraid to tell him what your want/need there is no chance that you could bring up these options for him. This is where the couples therapy might help.
    Last edited by Kegas76; 10-28-2013 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    He is quite the cunning linguist.
    So he is good with his tongue....
    Had to hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Kegas76 View Post
    I have to agree with the counseling, going together also a couple times might be good too.

With his need for ball stimulation to climax some prostate massage or BSDM style rings/stretchers (so you could be a bit more hands off) might help. The problem is that if you are afraid to tell him what your want/need there is no chance that you could bring up these options for him. This is were the couples therapy might help.
    I've considered it, therapy is an option and we have discussed more hands off ways for him to climax.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Me and YG actually had a conversation about this thread earlier. i told him about Liftinglife's partner's ball fetish, and he reckons it's 100% psychological (just in case you needed the input of another man ) I think I'd agree with him - I had a bf who had the opposite problem, and that was definitely a mental issue, so why not the reverse?

We also talked about No-o and he's in the mental barrier school of thought - reckons that a lot of it is down to trust, and he encouraged me to fantasise in my head while we're having sex. This of course led on to the conversation about threesomes... and let's just say I think my relationship is in for some interesting times

This was all after walking each other's brains out in a forest. If you get my drift.

Quote Originally Posted by Kegas76 View Post
    And here I was avoiding off color comments trying to keep this respectful. Now I think the below quote was meant as bait:
    LOL.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast