Thread: damnable cravings page

magnus84 is offline Member

damnable cravings

Primal Fuel
    I have been seriously craving a Brooklyn style pizza topped with assorted meats. *sigh* Why now? It's taken all my energy not to track a good pizza place down. I'm going to go work out. It's probably just idleness.
    Not done yet...

Rivvin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnus84 View Post
    I have been seriously craving a Brooklyn style pizza topped with assorted meats. *sigh* Why now? It's taken all my energy not to track a good pizza place down. I'm going to go work out. It's probably just idleness.
    One word:

Meatza

breadsauce is offline Senior Member
    At least it is an acceptable craving! I've been craving someone with the body I want to be like...

jo
    jo is offline Senior Member
    You might be right about idleness. Or maybe your body craves something that happens to be on the pizza. Cheese, fat, protein maybe? Salt even?

Metismomma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by breadsauce View Post
    At least it is an acceptable craving! I've been craving someone with the body I want to be like...
    ...to eat? You know, when I was pregnant and had low blood sugar crashes, my dd sometimes looked mighty tasty...>.>
    Calm the f**k down.

magnus84 is offline Member
    I think it was just the idleness. After the workout, some play with my cousin and curling up to a good book I was good. As an undergrad I lived off pizza (girlfriend was a manager at pizza hut). I think I was just idle and also having flash backs to the ready supply.

I've been meaning to give a Meatza a try. Perhaps this weekend as my next cooking experiment.
    Not done yet...