10-days into CT, my experiences so far:
• Goal is to have goosebumps but not be shivering for at least 30 minutes a day, preferably while walking outside.
• 3-4 cold showers a week after fasted workouts.
• I may try submerging my face in cold water on days I do not take cold showers.
• It definitely subdues hunger, HOWEVER, when hunger does return, I feel I need, almost crave, SFA's and protein, no carbs.
• Toes get cold, but take longer to go numb.
• It does take a little longer to get goosebumps then when I first started.