Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Misogyny page 3

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    haha yeah. The entertainment industry is run by homosexuals so you really aren't going to find any normal alignment with womanhood in the mainstream.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Timthetaco Guest
    Interesting article. I find this paragraph especially ironic given the anecdote he shared in another article.

Insecurity is the natural state of woman. How could it be anything else? Given their lack of physical strength, a woman on her own should be frightened as hell without men to protect her. If society were to collapse, all the Strong, Independent Women™ who read Jezebel and xoJane would last about five minutes before they either found a man to cling onto or got raped and killed. In the bellum omnium contra omnes that is mankind’s default existence, a woman who is alone is a woman who is already dead.

"Hey man! Hey sir!”

Jesus Christ, no…

“Hey sir! You look lost!”

The black guy was hobbling after me, clad in a plaid shirt and dirty jeans; the bum’s uniform. I hopped away, not wanting to scuff my nice shoes. Around us, the rain had gone from a sprinkle to a shower, soaking my blazer and pants.

“Sir? Sir!”

Fuck you very much pal. Go find someone else to hustle.

Rochester, New York is a tiny, semi-inhabitable urban core surrounded by a sprawling ghetto. The second you leave the Inner Loop, you’re surrounded by trash-strewn lawns, fat single moms, and gangbangers with sagging pants. Demographics and the compactness of downtown embolden the scum to terrorize the nice neighborhoods. Then again, the fact that I was dressed like a rich guy probably didn’t help.

The black guy was closing the distance. I sped into a half-walk, half-jog as the backs of my shoes dug into my skin.

Where the fuck did I park, where the fuck did I… oh, there it is.

I spotted the dingy lot where I’d left my car, sandwiched between two abandoned brick buildings. I skidded over, tore my keys out of my pocket like I was unsheathing a knife, and piled into the driver’s seat, taking off my jacket and tie and throwing them over the shotgun chair.

Car’s untouched. Safe from the hustlers and the rain.

I hit the ignition and tore out onto the Inner Loop as the rain accelerated into monsoon conditions.
    Yep. I wonder if he has a boyfriend of his own for protection?

LOL! He was afraid in ROCHESTER?!?!?! Anybody here from the Roc? What a joke!
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Knowing rochester, I bet that the black guy pursuing him was trying to sell him his sketches. OH DEAR!!! A NEGRO! RUUUUUN

Yep. I wonder if he has a boyfriend of his own for protection?
    Hiyo!!!!!

I bet he does and calls them "Officer."

MEversbergII is online now Senior Member
    Pretty sure that guy (or gal) is just being extreme because they're playing an online persona. I've done that before, seems pretty similar.

M.

sjoshua is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    Knowing rochester, I bet that the black guy pursuing him was trying to sell him his sketches. OH DEAR!!! A NEGRO! RUUUUUN

Either that, or it was the bum that likes telling jokes. That guys a riot!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    you're freakin me out, man... lol

Is that like a type that is always present among homeless populations, or you're talking specifically about the Nota] guy?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123